AAOption Hedge Fund program scam

That's exactly what i plan on doing. I'm investing my money with SFM With Stuart no matter how long it takes to earn a great income its alot more better then risking my money vs investing on a reliable thing which in life takes time to create and respectably earn.

Hello James
i am sorry to see that we are in the same boat
I opened an account with AA option in jan 15 and soon i had a call from this Adam Ansari and in order for him to manage my account i had to deposit 20 000 Euro, and stupid as **** i took my savings and made a wire transfer, anyhow so far all good and i was watching my account starting to grow and in the beginning of march i had 34 187 euro, then i got a mail from Adam asking if i would participate in a hedge fund program

A breakthrough in making huge profits in binary options powered by the stock market.

You are going to make [Your investment] X 835.21% = [PAYOUT]

Example: $10,000 X 835.21% = $83,521.00

The program starts on the Thursday the 12th of March 2015 and will end on the 23rd of April 2015.

and of course with that kind of profit how could i say no to that, i even got a friend involved that added another 5K so in total i now had 39 187 euro in my account that Adam soon would withdraw and start this hedge fund program,

and by the time i still had three trades ongoing that were coming out positive 14 K something which i still have in my account, i have tried several times to get these money out but there are no response either by phone or mail, and on the web page it just say that my withdraw are pending,

I even hired a PI trying to find out who this prick is but they did not found that much out and it is not cheap either so i had to stop the investigation, the mail from the PI are to read below

I have conducted enquiries in respect of AA Option and I find a company who’s Internet domain name “aaoption.com” was registered March 30th 2014. The details supplied to for the domain name registration where:

David Eshel,
Galaxy International Solutions
1st Floor
Hansa Bank Building
The Valley,
RG1 5BJ
UK
and a UK phone number of : 0203 7340184.

I found this to be an ‘odd’ address and further investigation found no such person as David Eshel anywhere in the UK and furthermore the postal code given for the office address is actually a residential area of Reading. There is no Hansa Bank Building there, nor a thoroughfare called The Valley. There is no UK Company called Galaxy International Solutions. I widened enquiries and I have ascertained that the Company is in fact registered as

Hansa Bank Building
Valley
Anguilla
British Virgin Islands

In registering their details as they have they have misled WHOIS/INTERNIC into thinking they are a UK Company.

Although I have ascertained that AAOption is now seemingly owned by Domitilla Limited of 64 Paul Street (Ground Floor right), London EC2A 4TT and who’s sole Director is David Eshel, the company was only formed in July of 2014 and, as such, is regarded as a New Company at Companies House and information is limited. Eshel gives his address as the Paul Street address but, as previously stated, he is not listed in the UK.

I have attempted to gain contact via the various worldwide telephone numbers given on their website, together with attempting a “live chat” thereon without success.

Lloyds have issued a Statement, on June 26th, that AAOPtions, whilst stating that they are underwritten by Lloyds, have misled investors and they are not known to Lloyds.

I have read that AAOPtion is blacklisted by the UK Financial Authorities and they have more bad press than good press around the Internet.

It would seem that your best chance of recovery is via Domitilla Limited but I cannot locate a telephone number for them. Should they infer that they are not connected to AAOption then they can be referred to the domain name registry for AAOption in whos name the Director himself, David Eshel, registered it.

Kind Regards

Elliott Jackson

Operations Director

and by this i hope for a happy ending
Peter J

Good work! Another tidbit here . As a victim of this AAoption SCAM myself, I note that credit card transactions show on my statement as originating from: Podgorica, which is the capital and largest city of Montenegro. I currently have an open fraud complaint filed (through VISA International) against this sleezy AAoption SCAM operation.

I have conducted enquiries in respect of AA Option and I find a company who’s Internet domain name “aaoption.com” was registered March 30th 2014. The details supplied to for the domain name registration where:

David Eshel,
1st Floor
Hansa Bank Building
The Valley,
RG1 5BJ
UK
and a UK phone number of : 0203 7340184.

I found this to be an ‘odd’ address and further investigation found no such person as David Eshel anywhere in the UK and furthermore the postal code given for the office address is actually a residential area of Reading. There is no Hansa Bank Building there, nor a thoroughfare called The Valley. There is no UK Company called Galaxy International Solutions. I widened enquiries and I have ascertained that the Company is in fact registered as

Hansa Bank Building
Valley
Anguilla
British Virgin Islands

In registering their details as they have they have misled WHOIS/INTERNIC into thinking they are a UK Company.

Although I have ascertained that AAOption is now seemingly owned by Domitilla Limited of 64 Paul Street (Ground Floor right), London EC2A 4TT and who’s sole Director is David Eshel, the company was only formed in July of 2014 and, as such, is regarded as a New Company at Companies House and information is limited. Eshel gives his address as the Paul Street address but, as previously stated, he is not listed in the UK.

I have attempted to gain contact via the various worldwide telephone numbers given on their website, together with attempting a “live chat” thereon without success.

Lloyds have issued a Statement, on June 26th, that AAOPtions, whilst stating that they are underwritten by Lloyds, have misled investors and they are not known to Lloyds.

I have read that AAOPtion is blacklisted by the UK Financial Authorities and they have more bad press than good press around the Internet.

It would seem that your best chance of recovery is via Domitilla Limited but I cannot locate a telephone number for them. Should they infer that they are not connected to AAOption then they can be referred to the domain name registry for AAOption in whos name the Director himself, David Eshel, registered it.

Kind Regards

Elliott Jackson

Operations Director

and by this i hope for a happy ending
Peter J

I too have been scammed by Adam Ansari and his hedge fund. I have reason to believe they are operating out of Tel Aviv. If you do a search for AA Option on Facebook you eventually find people posting about a new financial company based in Tel Aviv looking for staff and to contact them via an @aaoption email address. Maybe they started out genuine but then got thieving brokers on board?

I'm in the UK and they are definitely not based here as they are always really vague about what time it is when I speak to them on the phone, none of the call centre staff have English accents and they ask for a swift code (international term) and not a sort code (which is the British banking term and they didn't seem to know what that was). I reported them to the British action fraud last summer but was eventually told that as I sent the money overseas they couldn't help me but had passed my case on to Intel.

I think there's little hope of getting the money back but what I don't understand is how their website can't be taken down or intelligence can't raid their operating premises? 100's have people have made complaints regarding the hedge fund.

Until 3 weeks ago I was in regular contact with Daniel Adams at AA option, who was always charming and polite and very efficient with updating me with the situation and the last email I received from Adam Ansari's 'office' - his PA Kyle Garnett - was 25 feb 2016 promising a payment date of 11th March (tomorrow).

I chose to always be polite and respectful on the phone to them and not reveal that I had reported them in the hope that I would get my money back but I've officially given up now.

I can no longer get through on the lines and wouldn't be surprised if a number of the call centre staff have left due to the volume of complains (after all they're not the thieves it's the brokers).

I chose to always be polite and respectful on the phone to them and not reveal that I had reported them in the hope that I would get my money back but I've officially given up now. I can no longer get through on the lines and wouldn't be surprised if a number of the call centre staff have left due to the volume of complains (after all they're not the thieves it's the brokers).[/QUOTE said:
I initiated a fraud complaint with VISA and a charge-back has been temporarily credited to me (this week). Hopefully it will stick, and if not, I will stay on their scamming asses until it does

Unfortunately I paid via my HSBC current account. Some of that money was from withdrawals made on my credit card and debited to my current account but as I have no proof of where that money went then I doubt my card will cover it...

Unfortunately I paid via my HSBC current account. Some of that money was from withdrawals made on my credit card and debited to my current account but as I have no proof of where that money went then I doubt my card will cover it...

Yes that would certainly add to your challenge in resolving. Best of luck

Are eight months to try a variety of ways: e mail, skype, talk to Trader Daniel da Silva and Jordan the "king" and they do not return messages and complaints constantly do I close down my account and send the balance to my account in Brazil. According to research in the market COMPANY AAOPTION is so small that it is not registered in the stock market. I would like to know there is someone here who has tried to check if the address exists. So we can go pessoamente try tratat a return of negotiating amounts deposited in my case 13,000.00 usd.

Back