• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with BlockChainChargeback.com

I am having an issue with a company

Annalie

Private, 1st Class
BlockChainChargeback.com contacted me stating that they can recover my money scammed from me by SwissCapital 3 years ago. The promises sounded good until the changed the rules regarding the fees for recovering my money. Please be aware that they deposit ETH worth nothing into my atomic wallet and then sarted demanding payments before they can refund my money. They also demanded money for insurance against problems with the pay back and promised this amount to be refunded from part of my money within 24 to 48 hours. They also claimed to be part of Atomic wallet and that it was Atomic wallet who demanded the payments. Please be aware when you see the following names - e-mail or WhatsApp :

John Peters, Blockchain Chargeback.
WhatsApp Number: 44 7476 518140
Jan Van Dijk
Account Advisor
BlockChain
WhatsApp Number: 44 7366 512986
Alon Palmer
Atomic Finance
Info@finance-atomic.com
Carol Anne Waterson
Atomic Finance
Elfi Tomilson
Finance Department
André
Support@finance-atomic.com

Please be very careful because they are just as smooth as scammers are !!!!!!

BlockChainChargeback.com contacted me stating that they can recover my money scammed from me by SwissCapital 3 years ago. The promises sounded good until the changed the rules regarding the fees for recovering my money. Please be aware that they deposit ETH worth nothing into my atomic wallet and then sarted demanding payments before they can refund my money. They also demanded money for insurance against problems with the pay back and promised this amount to be refunded from part of my money within 24 to 48 hours. They also claimed to be part of Atomic wallet and that it was Atomic wallet who demanded the payments. Please be aware when you see the following names - e-mail or WhatsApp :

John Peters, Blockchain Chargeback.
WhatsApp Number: 44 7476 518140
Jan Van Dijk
Account Advisor
BlockChain
WhatsApp Number: 44 7366 512986
Alon Palmer
Atomic Finance
Info@finance-atomic.com
Carol Anne Waterson
Atomic Finance
Elfi Tomilson
Finance Department
André
Support@finance-atomic.com

Please be very careful because they are just as smooth as scammers are !!!!!!
Thanks for the update, can you share some emails you have exchanged with them?

Thanks for the update, can you share some emails you have exchanged with them?
Hi FxMaster, How do I share the e-mails that we exchanged in other words both my e-mails and their e-mails ? I am prepared to do that but does not know how to share them with you ?

Regards,
Annalie

Hi FxMaster, How do I share the e-mails that we exchanged in other words both my e-mails and their e-mails ? I am prepared to do that but does not know how to share them with you ?

Regards,
Annalie
Whatever you sent to them and replied you have received from them, make sure hide the personal email addresses.

Regards,
Annalie

You may do so by uploading screenshots of the relevant emails/chats directly to this thread. Each new post is limited to 10 files.

If you don't have a screenshot tool, you may use a free one like https://prnt.sc/

Then insert the share link into your post.

-----

How much money did you pay total to BlockChainChargeback.com ?? What dates?

Include a screenshot of those payments if possible. Or if it is on a public blockchain, you could also provide a link to the transaction.

I hope this is the correct way of doing this but I am going to try :
1690299019550.png

1690299090718.png

1690299121738.png

1690299158950.png

1690299186023.png

1690299211639.png

1690299238381.png

1690299263475.png

I will follow up with the next batch as soon as I am sure I am doing it the correct way ! Please post and tell me if this is what I should do !

Hereunder the next batch - please stop me if the information is useless !!
1690300496332.png

1690300530797.png

1690300566465.png

1690300593732.png

1690300652584.png

1690300677921.png

1690300732162.png

This message was received today - 25/7/2023
1690300987751.png

Back