Are you addicted to trading?

I wonder how many "I don't need a hard SL since I'm always at my computer" type people had stepped away for just a moment during the SNB-CHF meltdown. :p

Admittedly stops experienced a lot of slippage when, but I'd rather have 100-200 pips slippage than find myself hundreds (or thousands) of pips negative.

I wonder how many "I don't need a hard SL since I'm always at my computer" type people had stepped away for just a moment during the SNB-CHF meltdown. :p

Admittedly stops experienced a lot of slippage when, but I'd rather have 100-200 pips slippage than find myself hundreds (or thousands) of pips negative.

I am glad that i was away from the period when this occur and i was safe :p

Trading is really very interesting , On demo when I traded I was much excited and addicted to this business. With real trading we feel some tension even then too after loss we are ready to trade in forex business.

Trading is really very interesting , On demo when I traded I was much excited and addicted to this business. With real trading we feel some tension even then too after loss we are ready to trade in forex business.

We have to make some really good efforts for doing our trades that have the potential of giving us a good income from our trades in the long run :)

We have to make some really good efforts for doing our trades that have the potential of giving us a good income from our trades in the long run :)
This busines still very interesting as source income, if we can learn well and catch opportunity that available in business, hence forex will become reliable source income for future

This busines still very interesting as source income, if we can learn well and catch opportunity that available in business, hence forex will become reliable source income for future

The fact is true that many of the traders are doing their trades and they have the opportunity of earning a reliable income from their trades :)

Back