Auto trading returning 12% per month is it possible? and who can i trust?

I haven't tried that yet but I have friends that did. Of course, I'm not sure about the statistics but he was quite satisfied with the results and the fun fact is HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRADING. Also, it has been brought to my attention that people are using AI to make predictions based on charts. Still, it's hard to trust anyone with these things.

Most schemes promising such high returns often turn out to be fraudulent. Therefore, carefully research any offers, verify their reputation.

While a 12% monthly return is theoretically possible with auto trading, it often comes with heightened risk and may not be sustainable long-term. When evaluating auto trading systems, prioritize transparency, track record, and risk management practices. Look for reputable providers with verified performance records which work on reliable trading platforms and use regulated brokers.

Making 12% (or more) in a single month is possible.

Anyone who says they can do it month after month is lying to you. If you don't believe me try to take out a bank loan to invest is this so-called guaranteed 12% per month and see how long it takes the loan officer to start laughing at you.

Imagine investing $1000 at 12% per month. After a year, you would have over $3000. After 2 years, over $9000. At 5 years, you would have a little over $300,000. At 10 years, you would have over $92 million.

If this was possible, everyone would put $1 into 2 separate accounts when they have a child. One account would cover the child's college education at the most expensive universities in the world, including a whole new building just for their child to study in ($872 million buys a lot). Sadly, your child may not finish education, since the other dollar will have turned into more than $10 billion a couple of months after their 20th birthday.

Anyone offering a fixed return of 12% is offering you a Ponzi scheme. You can learn more about those here.

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

Back