• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary(bbinary.com) Issue

I am having an issue with a company
While I'm on the forum, I see some confusion about the office locations and can easily clarify.

We are internationally operating company - we have offices now in Cyprus, New York, Luxembourg, Istanbul, Tel Aviv, and Paris. It's a very large scale and exciting operation, given the success of the company over the last couple of years.

I'm actually going to spending most of my time in Cyprus during the next few months because it's our newest office and I want to be involved directly in making sure that everything runs smoothly there. Please visit! You are more than welcome to get in touch (oren@bbinary.com) and fix a time to meet if you have questions for me or want to look round the office, and see for yourself how the company operates.

Still no rational explanation for requiring cash deposits to even be able to test out a demo account. There's no reason that advanced training has to be tied to a simple demo account. To the best of my knowledge, this crazy policy is unique to Banc de Binary.

Requiring a cash deposit in order to open a demo account is more than enough for me to place a strong personal recommendation against opening an account with Banc de Binary.

While I'm on the forum, I see some confusion about the office locations and can easily clarify.

We are internationally operating company - we have offices now in Cyprus, New York, Luxembourg, Istanbul, Tel Aviv, and Paris. It's a very large scale and exciting operation, given the success of the company over the last couple of years.

I'm actually going to spending most of my time in Cyprus during the next few months because it's our newest office and I want to be involved directly in making sure that everything runs smoothly there. Please visit! You are more than welcome to get in touch (oren@bbinary.com) and fix a time to meet if you have questions for me or want to look round the office, and see for yourself how the company operates.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-de-binary-bbinary-com-issue-2.html#post76625 (post #19)

Any comments about this post, which states in part:

"I did not take a picture of their office, cause there is NO real office of Banc De Binary on the 28th floor of the Trump Tower to take a picture of... People we talked to never heard of this company, the building manager never heard of them... I called their office when standing on the 28 floor and asked for them to open the door.... the joker I talked to said "were not open to the public" they were not even there! I begged him to open the door and step into the hallway... he just got real pissed cause caught him in a lie...."

So do you have a real office in New York or just a virtual office? The "not open to the public" statement is a bit too convenient. Do you offer the same "have a look round the office" invitation for your New York location as well as Cyprus then?

And any comments about all the really bad reviews you've received at FPA? And the fact that FPA officially recommends against doing business with you?

B Binary | Banc de Binary | BBinary.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Just a tip also: anytime a CEO starts making statements like "given the success of the company over the last couple of years...blah blah blah", that's always an immediate red flag. Why do you feel the need to shout from the rooftops about your supposed "success"? Maybe you really are just rolling in abundant success, but in my experience, that kind of posturing is always a danger signal.

Just saying...

But happy to hear your comments about all of the above :)

Still no rational explanation for requiring cash deposits to even be able to test out a demo account. There's no reason that advanced training has to be tied to a simple demo account. To the best of my knowledge, this crazy policy is unique to Banc de Binary.

I've been looking into starting Binary Options trading for quite some time. This would be my first time doing any sort of trading, so iam very hesitant in starting. With that said, i have gone through many brokerage reviews for binary options, and Banc de Binary appears at the top for most them. Perhaps they are all liars? I'd also like to point out that the policy of depositing first before receiving a demo account applied to every single Binary Options Brokerage that i have seen to date. 24option does the same. I will be calling the CFTC and asking about this company, but this seems to be the only forum that i've seen to have problems with this brokerage.

I believe one of the problems had been about needing a minimum of 500 to withdraw. This makes sense, as i do not believe Banc de Binary charges a withdrawal fee. It is the same concept behind needing a minimum of 100 dollars before you can withdraw from a google adsense account, etc.

I am not affiliated with this company in any way, i'm simply looking for a good, trusted brokerage to begin trading on. I'll get back with a message from the CFTC on this subject.

I've been looking into starting Binary Options trading for quite some time. This would be my first time doing any sort of trading, so iam very hesitant in starting. With that said, i have gone through many brokerage reviews for binary options, and Banc de Binary appears at the top for most them. Perhaps they are all liars? I'd also like to point out that the policy of depositing first before receiving a demo account applied to every single Binary Options Brokerage that i have seen to date. 24option does the same. I will be calling the CFTC and asking about this company, but this seems to be the only forum that i've seen to have problems with this brokerage.

I believe one of the problems had been about needing a minimum of 500 to withdraw. This makes sense, as i do not believe Banc de Binary charges a withdrawal fee. It is the same concept behind needing a minimum of 100 dollars before you can withdraw from a google adsense account, etc.

I am not affiliated with this company in any way, I'm simply looking for a good, trusted brokerage to begin trading on. I'll get back with a message from the CFTC on this subject.

A couple points for what it may be worth to you...

!) Maybe having to deposit real money just to be able to trade a demo is common among binary options brokers, but it's unheard of with both forex and futures brokers.

2) You said "...this seems to be the only forum that i've seen to have problems with this brokerage..." What other "forums" or "review sites" are you looking at? Do you know what most "reviews" actually are? They are not really reviews at all. They are postings from affiliate marketers or introducing brokers that get paid a commission when you open an account through clicking their link.

For example, if you go to You Tube, or just Google Banc de Binary, you'll get all kinds of results with titles like "Banc de Binary: are they a scam?", and stuff like that. So it sounds like a legitimate review right? Wrong. The guy/.guys writing that stuff are introducing brokers or more likely affiliate marketers for Banc de Binary (and whoever else). Let me guess: All those "review sites" end up having glowing, warm fuzzy recommendations for them right?

You can take my word for it not, it really doesn't matter to me, but in 5 years of experience, I can tell you that the ONLY legitimate review site I've ever found on brokers is right here at FPA. And no I don't work for them, etc.

Again there you go for what it's worth; best wishes either way :)

Hi Boko Man...how is it going with you? Made money on the EUR/USD during the ECB chairman's speech on Thursday, and the NFP & on Friday?? I won a ton, but then lost back a ton and then some...

I really don't know what to make of one time poster writing something good on a company which most everyone here know is suspect and (as the son-of Ra'a said) "...FPA officially recommends against doing business with you (Banc de Binary)??

Hey Rahman :) Going ok here, how are you? I did make money from the ECB press conference and also the FOMC statement the day before, but did it on Dow index futures rather than forex. Often the moves seem cleaner there than forex, but for ECB EU had a much nicer move this time. For NFP, I actually lost just a bit. Not a disaster, but was hoping for a big day so it was disappointing. Sorry that you ended up giving back the gains...I've been there and done that believe me, and know it's frustrating.

Yeah on this binary broker, it all seems suspicious to me with way too many red flags, and in my mind it's kind of a "where there's smoke there's fire" kind of thing. That plus I actually watched their youtube video about receiving some "award" that nobody's ever heard of. It's basically 6 minutes of the "CEO" talking about how great they are and how much money they've made. Major major red flag for me when I hear stuff like that. It's one of the oldest sales tricks in the book: make the prospective customer think that they are missing out on the next big "in" thing that everybody else is getting in on. A classic tactic employed by cheap used car salesmen and timeshare resellers among others.

Didn't fool me of course. But hey who knows maybe I'm wrong; I have no first hand experience with them, but see enough regardless to tell me to steer clear.

Anyway, good to hear from you, and I hope you prosper greatly in your trading!

I got caught by and blew more than usd15k on the NEP news..
Yes, I am deeply disappointed, but not overtly distressed by that. Just have to restart and be more careful next time.....and also not being so cocky with one good trading session (like for the ECB press conference) and believing I simply cannot loss :p

Like they say, "No point in crying over spilled milk";right?.....Just find that darn cow and get some more milk out of her;)

There is always tomorrow's trading, and the next.....and the next; right?:cool:

Good trading to you and all the best.

CAN YOU REALLY BE SERIOUS?
ANYONE TRUSTING THIS FIRM DESERVES THEIR FATE.
FOCUS ON REALITY!
JUST REVIEW THE EXPERIENCE OF SIMILAR CUSTOMERS ON SIMILAR FRAUD SITES TO SEE JUST WHAT YOU ARE IN STORE FOR:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21001-cititrader-com.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/6692-fxcompany-ru-fxcompany-net.html
WANT 20 MORE EXAMPLES?? JUST ASK.
"THERE'S A NEW SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE." P.T.BARNUM.
I GIVE UP TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FOOLS.
JUST WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING USING THIS THREAD AS A PERSONAL CHAT LINE ON YOUR MOOD RING COLORS?
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
@Rahman...yeah I think the best thing is to learn all you can from the experience, but I know that's got to hurt big time. And yes, you have tomorrow and the next day, etc., to put your skills back to work and prosper. All the best to you too...

Back