• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Wait. Don't deposit any more. There is no recovery at all. It's just few gimmicks to get more money. They are afraid of getting blacklisted and so asking to stop the disputes. Don't stop them. It's not 10% and there are cases of getting 100% back.

Understand the whole process. They make money only if we loose (and vice versa). So their only interests is to make you bankrupt. They will hide this info making you think that you lost to market, when in fact the money went straight into their pockets.

The good news is MAS included BDB into their alert list (same as done in US or Canada). Do the same in Malaysia as well.

http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/Unders...s/Investor-Alert-List/IAL-Listing.aspx?sc_p=B
Well done, naveen1020. I will ask BNM if they will do the same as well.

No, I will not stop the disputes. I want 100% of my money back, that's what I told him. Only once the entire amount stolen is back in my accounts first, then we can discuss further, if there is any reason to do so.

Hello FxMaster,

We are here to do exactly that.
You are welcome to send me a PM with all the threads you believe require our attention and we will do all that is in our powers to assist the clients in any way we can.

Regarding the current complaint, it is already handled by our head of CS Tracey Ludlam who is working with the client on reaching a suitable resolution.

Thanks
Banc De Binary
You are a lier. I do not use that term lightly but you are a lier!! You want to help us about as much as I want to poke myself in the eye with burning stick. BDB train their brokers to be con men. All the stories of failure are to similar for these brokers not to be following a script and a set out agenda. I have personally lost over usd175k by following exactly as advised by my 'brokers' . During my period of loss my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer and your broker pushed me even harder in order to "make the sort of money that could be spent on top quality treatment and maybe a cure". I have lost my family my house and am bankrupt. You make me sick coming onto this site trying to con us in mass that you are trying to help. You and everyone involved with banc de binary repulse every nerve in my body

It took me so long to read the whole BDB story...
After Naveen's scam case, I was sure that this will become a tendency but it actually turned into a trend and went beyond my expectations.

Let's face the problem which is now even more serious for Banc de Binary. Several people claimed here that they had innitiated a chargeback procedure with their banks. It would be very strange if they continue to offer credit/debit cards deposits. After numerous claims, merchants get blacklisted ( as we all know ). It's in their interest to refund the transaction and the other party to cancel the chargeback procedure.
Any offers for sending you 10% of the deposit back to your bank account OR X% credited to your backoffice account for trading purposes will not solve the problem. As I stated in Naveen's scam case, when you don't know what to do and you don't have enough information, you are betting, not trading. This is what they want. It's what I call "brainwashing" - normally, noone would risk more than $1,000 for something that he/she doesn't have any knowledge or experience. A rhetorical question - Why don't you build a nuclear power plant?!

The "signals" that Banc de Binary offers. They simply take them from Trading Central which many brokers nowadays offer free of charge for their clients with deposits starting from $1. It means that all "victims" had not made a due diligence. With a single deposit of $250 to Banc de Binary and $1 to a broker, offering Trading Central for free to real account clients, you would have lost $251 in the worst case.

Early pension...it's something that they don't need to lie for. After such stress, many people fall in a condition that can damage your health and decrease your efficiency. They simply don't mention that the pension will be for disability.
I really hope that all chargeback procedures will end in clients' favour, this is the only way to prevent any other scam or fraudulent activity that comes from this company.

You are a lier. I do not use that term lightly but you are a lier!! You want to help us about as much as I want to poke myself in the eye with burning stick. BDB train their brokers to be con men. All the stories of failure are to similar for these brokers not to be following a script and a set out agenda. I have personally lost over usd175k by following exactly as advised by my 'brokers' . During my period of loss my wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer and your broker pushed me even harder in order to "make the sort of money that could be spent on top quality treatment and maybe a cure". I have lost my family my house and am bankrupt. You make me sick coming onto this site trying to con us in mass that you are trying to help. You and everyone involved with banc de binary repulse every nerve in my body
Hi Eddie66, I'm so utterly sorry to hear of your story, your great loss, and your experience with these unconscionable people. I do hope that you will be able to recover the money with some help.

I received another cold call this evening from some guy who sounded remarkably similar to Nick Turner, the BDB Recovery Manager, but I could be wrong as they are all starting to sound the same to me now. Can't remember his name - that's how much I wanted to listen to his spiel - from Intermark or something similar. Wants to help me "recover" my money and that their platform is "regulated", and no, they are not binary traders. When I cut him short and said I was not interested, he was upset and said I didn't understand that he was trying to help after my bad experience with Banc de Binary - and if I can speak with Banc de Binary in the first place, why won't I listen and understand what he's trying to tell me. I terminated the call.

What's odd is how he got my number and how he knew I was scammed by Banc de Binary - although I'm sure he knows how much I was scammed, he was pretending that he didn't know the amount.

A couple of weeks earlier after I started emailing Tracey asking for a refund for Edward West scamming me, 2 different women called up and said that they wanted to do a survey of my experience with trading with Banc de Binary. Hung up on them too. Wonder if these are all Banc de Binary people as they would not tell me how they got my number to cold call me about my "experience" - just an "I see you have had a bad experience trading with Banc de Binary" ... and then they have the gall to get upset when you don't want to speak with them!

Hi Anne,

I'm really sorry to hear about your case and it really pisses me off to hear stories like yours. It just brings me back to the way I felt one year ago when I was being scammed by BDB. I don't know any Edward, is he one of BDB account managers?

In the last few days I was able to recover part of the money I got stolen by BDB via disputing the transactions with the bank and asking the Bank to lodge the chargebacks to Mastercard for the transactions. I got refunded US$27,000

I used a company called Phoenix Advisors Ltd from London (www.phoenixadvisorsgroup.com) who helped me claim and dispute the transactions. I wouldn't been able to do it myself, they are legit and helped me recover those funds. They do take a fee for their services though, but only if you get the funds back. They don't ask for any upfront fees. The fee is negotiated depending on the case.

Here is my thread if you'd like to have a look at my case.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ase-2015-098-netob-vs-bancdebinary-com.40484/

In the last few days I was able to recover part of the money I got stolen by BDB via disputing the transactions with the bank and asking the Bank to lodge the chargebacks to Mastercard for the transactions. I got refunded US$27,000

Although it is a partial refund, it's still a good news, @NetoB. Others have a reason to request a chargeback, too. I cannot see any "access" to Trading Central from clients' side. Your account managers are the people who "send signals", based on Trading Central. In order to take a decision by yourself, you will need some more information. However, Trading Central is more suitable for Forex traders and less suitable for binary options.

That's a bit of good news, NetoB. I hope that Phoenix Advisors can continue to work to get more refunded to you if possible. I read your thread, and these people just make me sick to the stomach. Completely unconscionable to boot ...

Back