GUILTY Case# 2015-098 | NetoB vs bancdebinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NetoB

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: bancdebinary.com

My Case is: I was cheated, misled and scammed by Banc de Binary. I opened my account with $250 last February 2015. Immediately, I got a call from account manager Larry Morgan promising constant profits and good trading signals if I deposited more money. He initially asked for 15K but I just wanted to try, so I deposited only $1,000. Before even starting to trade he pressured me with calls and Skype messages telling me that he couldn't work with me if I didn't deposit more money. The pressure was constant telling me to get a loan, use my credit cards or borrow money from relatives. Under the pressure and because he was very convincing I made a deposit of 10K with my credit card. He also gave me 100% bonus.

He gave me very few trades, nothing major but continued pressuring me to deposit more money. He said that if I deposited another 15K I was going to become VIP and have better trading signals and bigger profit % with each trade. And he offered me 125% bonus. Then, I got a loan with the bank and was able to deposit the 15K. Now mi investment was $26,250
First time he cheated me, he didn't make me VIP. He then said that if I deposited another 25K I could be VIP because only accounts over 50K are VIP. To make the story short, I deposited another 30K and received 125% bonus. I traded for one month with Larry. I couldn't withdraw any money because of the bonus and I needed to reach about $2.5 million in trading volume. I was able to get to $2.2 million in trading volume and in one trading session with Larry Morgan, and with 26K left in my account he told me to place all 26K in one asset and lost all my money.

After losing my account he offered me to recover my capital. He offered me a “Recovery Plan” if I was able to deposit another 20K. The recovery plan consisted on 5 independent trades protected by Banc de Binary. The protection meant that if the trades expired out of the money, BDB would deposit the money back into my account. I live in Australia, and he knew that in Australia we are able to access our Superannuation (retirement funds) if we set up a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). Larry Morgan gave me the contact of the company to set up my SMSF. I was desperate to recover my capital, so I did set up my SMSF and was able to deposit another 17K and got 100% bonus.

Larry Morgan had offered me to open a secondary account with my SMSF funds to trade conservatively, and the bonus capital was going to be accredited to my normal account for the recovery plan. This never happened despite me asking him many times about my secondary account.

Now I was in the recovery plan and confident to get my investment back. The first trades Larry Morgan gave me, he told me to place all the capital in one asset selling IBM options. The market went the other way and I lost all the money again the same day the funds were released into my account.

When I asked to get my money back because BDB had protected the trades and because I was in the “Recovery Plan”, he told me that the trades had come from the recovery department but they couldn't give me my money back. The only way was if I made another 20K deposit. I knew there was something wrong at this point but I really needed to get my money back as I had attained 55K in debt that I still need to payout and I can't make the repayments.

Immediately after that, I got Skype messages from Mike Fisher and David Hope. Later that night I got a call from David Hope offering me a second "Recovery Plan" also offering me trades from a 'Protected Signals Group' with high winning probabilities and made me false promises that he would get me to a full recovery. The total loss at this point (capital + bonus) was $186K

I did everything possible and exhausted my last resource with relatives and was able to deposit another 14K for the second recovery plan with David Hope receiving 17.5K bonus. He specifically told me that if we placed a 10k trade and the trade expired out of the money, the money would be put back into my balance. I asked David Hope that I was not comfortable risking all the capital and that I needed assurance the trades were going to be protected. After a very stressful trading session that lasted about 1 hour. He initially gave me 4 winning trades and once he got my confidence he gave me 5 trades risking all my capital and expiring at the same time. All 5 trades expired out of the money and I lost all my money again.

When I asked him about the protection he said they had given me the protection with the 17.5K bonus they gave me in advance. Bunch of crap, they never told me that. Otherwise I would have never placed all my capital in 5 trades. Another statement they use is that “they never forced me to take the trades” and that it was my fault. (Biggest scam ever)

Immediately, after losing my capital with David Hope, another account manager (Jeff White) called me offering a third 'Recovery Plan'. I felt like an idiot and disrespected by these blood suckers. I had believed and trusted them when they were misleading me all the time.

I complained to the company and I'm disputing what happened. Obviously, I haven't received any response. I have all Skype conversations and proof of what they offered to me.

I have placed a complaint with CySec but haven't heard anything back. I've also submitted a complaint with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) to try and stop this people from targeting Australian citizens.

Never believe anything the account managers at Banc de Binary say. They are misleading, give false promises and only want to get your money. They will tell you to loan money with the false pretense of making profits. It's all a lie.
They have ruined my life, I lost in total 87K (with 70K in debt and 17K I lost from my retirement plan). I'm going into financial hardship because I can't pay my bills and repay my debts.

Skype ID's: Larry Morgan, Mike Fisher, David Hope, Jeff White

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Jorge Barahona on 06/03/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/12/15 the last contact was on 06/03/15

Details: 1. (05/13/15) I see from your account that this issue is in negotiation to be resolved and another solution is being sorted.
If you get no resolution please come back to me.

2. (05/14/15) I have forwarded to the senior trading room manager to investigate.

3. (05/19/15) As the trading room operates across many shifts we have a central pool of trading room senior managers.
I forwarded everything to them on Friday, they will come back to me in due course.
As soon as I have a response I will return to you.

4. (05/22/15) I apologise for the delay, every complaint is dealt with and will not be left.
I have chased a response.

5. (05/28/15) I have not forgotten your complaint I am still retrieving data to review.

Company representatives' emails: Larry Morgan <larryf@bbinary.com>
David Hope <davidho@bbinary.com>
Tracey Ludlam <tracey.l@bbinary.com>
Tracey Ludlam <english@bbinary.com>
Tracey Ludlam <complaints@bbinary.com>
Mike Fisher <mikefi@bbinary.com>

Attachments

• David Hope 270415 6.17pm (2).PNG
    104 KB · Views: 9
  • Larry Morgan Skype Conversation 250415 (all messages) Cysec.docx
    132.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Mike Ficher Skype 210415 (Cysec).docx
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
  • David Hope Skype Conversation (Cysec).docx
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Banc de Binary - Complaint.pdf
    270.8 KB · Views: 12
I've read most of those chat files you included. Some of the losses are your own fault, but many are done by following trades called by Banc de Binary employees. Those employees made promises regarding recovery. It appears those promises were not kept.

The pressure to borrow from friends and relatives is sickening. The suggestions about lying to the banks might be criminal. The suggestion to borrow from your SMSF also strikes me as being very unethical.

Telling you to place hedged trades which automatically cause losses just to generate trade volume is also seems very unethical.

This is going to Open Cases now. The vote will start next week unless Banc de Binary starts taking serious steps to fix this.

I strongly recommend everyone download and read the evidence files.

Thank you Bill for reading my evidence files.

I followed 100% the trades given to me by Banc de Binary's account managers and they got me into this situation.
I forgot to mention the hedged trades in order to make trading volume, thanks for picking that up.
The first time I lost all my capital was because of placing the hedged trades and in that instance Banc de Binary's platform failed causing me to lose all my capital. As given to me by the account manager, I had to place both trades at exactly the same time, so I placed a trade of 15K eur/usd call 10min expiry, and the hedged trade of 15K usd/jpy call 10min expiry did not go through, the platform gave me constant errors after trying several times. The account manager told me to change the trade to 20min expiry time. And only then it went through. He told me to double up on the trades. All the trades expired out of the money generating me a 60K loss.
The pressure to borrow money was constant and sickening, not only by Skype but also by phone calls.

There is no limit to how low these thieves will go. Not only they don't have any problem stealing all traders money, but also it seems perfectly fine with them to make traders take a loan after another then of course steal the loan again, making sure to completely ruin their lives.
This case was long overdue, and I doubt they will respond with anything useful (similar to the 2 previous cases), so now they can finally be offcially considered a scam, and hopefully save many other traders from them.

Reading those files made me want to throw up. Telling a client to deliberately make hedged trades (guaranteed to lose!) on binaries to generate Trading Volume while promising profitable trades later is so disgusting. If there are really some profitable trades coming, use those to generate trade volume and profits!

Total 100% scam in my book. I'm looking forward to voting guilty on this one.

Broker or their employee who is telling you that things... - there is something wrong, why you trust people who are paid to get your money and loose it? If I tell you deposit money to me and we split profits I make would you do that!?

THEY ARE GUILTY, but they are looking for people like you so they can keep your money then...

Broker or their employee who is telling you that things... - there is something wrong, why you trust people who are paid to get your money and loose it? If I tell you deposit money to me and we split profits I make would you do that!?

THEY ARE GUILTY, but they are looking for people like you so they can keep your money then...

Agree with you vgasper. But we new newbies, few a times trusted the regulation (i.e cysec). They are professional liers.

Read the skype with David Hope and Larry Morgan. It is sickening to trap and take advantage of desperate situations and made to deposit more and more, asking to take debts, apply new credit cards (with few got rejected )

[19/01/2015 4:41:39 PM] Larry F. Morgan | Senior Account Manager: Go to several banks tomorrow

They will create such a scenario that the loss was
i.) due to client not opening trade on time or
ii.) platform issue or (read the mail sent to customer care and their reply. I still doubt that they created such things intentionally and use this to inform newbies as a genuine reason for initial loss. So to recover loss and careful next time, they will ask to deposit more. Happened to me as well)
iii.) just lost on the last pip or
iv.) throw all the blame on client if he opened a very minor trade and lost (that you gambled the money).

Clear Guilty and I will vote on it.

Back