• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Transparent fx bluepeak.ltd

I am having an issue with a company

tirkamran

Recruit
I saw transparent fx on youtube, and there was telegram id named Nick (@nickxaussd)
After i asked him for the trading guidance, he make me paid to invest in a site named bluepeak.ltd (bluepeak.ltd/personal/login)
After a day he told me to pay more for silver plan with 5000 usd, to make a profit of 15000 in a week, then told me to pay another 1000 for trading robot, when it comes to withdraw asked me to pay withdraw fee that was 1500, and sent me a wallet info, i go there, there was 15000 fake token in there, then nick told me to pay 0.5 Ethereum for make token invisible, i paid it and they roobed it from my wallet to, they are some scammers that are free and have YouTube channel and no one even government do nothing to take them down!!! Can someone help that was all i have ! Please contact me through EMAIL DELETED

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your email address will get you swamped with dozens of offers of help from Recovery Room Scammers. Those people really only want to steal more money from you.

I saw transparent fx on youtube, and there was telegram id named Nick (@nickxaussd)
After i asked him for the trading guidance, he make me paid to invest in a site named bluepeak.ltd (bluepeak.ltd/personal/login)
After a day he told me to pay more for silver plan with 5000 usd, to make a profit of 15000 in a week, then told me to pay another 1000 for trading robot, when it comes to withdraw asked me to pay withdraw fee that was 1500, and sent me a wallet info, i go there, there was 15000 fake token in there, then nick told me to pay 0.5 Ethereum for make token invisible, i paid it and they roobed it from my wallet to, they are some scammers that are free and have YouTube channel and no one even government do nothing to take them down!!! Can someone help that was all i have ! Please contact me through EMAIL DELETED

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your email address will get you swamped with dozens of offers of help from Recovery Room Scammers. Those people really only want to steal more money from you.
The hard truth is that your money has been gone unless you do three things to get it back as mentioned.

1. Try to get your money back by talking to customer care of your deposit bank or credit card customer care and ask for the chargeback.
2. Lodge cyber crime complaint with all the details you have about your money.

Detailed instructions on complaining to certain regulators/police/consumer agencies
eConsumer
IC3/FBI
US Securities and Exchange Commission
US Commodities and Futures Trading Commission
US National Futures Association
US Secret Service (Report all scam involving crypto payments here)
Other places to complain
Global Financial Regulator List
Global Police List
USA State Level Help List (financial regulators, consumer protection, and police)
Global Tax Authorities List (do the potential scammers want tax money?)

This website was set up just over 6 months ago. The sole purpose of the website is for scamming.

1712185842478.png

1712185910340.png

1712186026225.png

1712186086104.png

188 companies share the same address as this scam company!!
1712186145173.png

1712186288848.png

Last edited:
Back