• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Uobe FX - I paid fees and still can't get my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company

lucyy211

Recruit
Hello. I have an issue with uobefx.com.
I met a guy on Tinder end of June who stated that he is working in currency market strategies. He recommended after some time that he could teach me how to correctly trade with gold and forex on the UOBE FX platform. (uobefx.com/index.html). I have also downloaded AI Trader 7 Hub to my phone, in inserted there UOBE FX.

It is not a first time for me that I traded with forex or commodities and when he stated that now is a good time to invest in gold, I agreed to trade.

I have invested cca 30000 USDT. This invested amount generated profit over 193000 USDT but now I cannot withdraw any money:

First, UOBE FX claimed that there was some third party fund that raises suspicion of being involved in money laundering so I had to pay security deposit of 39000 USDT

Next they said I had to pay taxes of 20%. I refused it first saying that it is my responsibility as a trader to pay taxes, not them and if they really need to withhold taxes on my behalf, they should deduct it from my account. They refused saying that I need to deposit money to pay the taxes. The guy also said that he paid taxes himself on the platform. So I paid tax of cca 33000 USDT (17000 USDT represents my money and the rest -15620 USDT was provided by the guy since I did not have any money left).

Afterwards, they said my wallet shows some abnormality and I need to apply for encrypted security certificate which costs 2000 USDT. My walltet is safe and works without any problem. When I suggested they deposit money to my bank account or to other wallet, they refused and said they cannot cancel withdrawal. I made the payment of 2000USDT to purchase this security certificate plus pay additional risk deposit of 6400USDT (the 2900 USDT was paid by the guy, the rest is my own money). Now they are claiming that I need to pay fine of 7888USDT because I used some loopholes in the system to create profit which is ridiculous. I did not use any loopholes, and were not involved in any money laundering.

I have pending withdrawal of 100.000 USDT since 3.8. which they are refusing to make and additional 138000USDT on the account which I also cannot withdraw. I want just to get my own investment back.

Hello. I have an issue with uobefx.com.
I met a guy on Tinder end of June who stated that he is working in currency market strategies. He recommended after some time that he could teach me how to correctly trade with gold and forex on the UOBE FX platform. (uobefx.com/index.html). I have also downloaded AI Trader 7 Hub to my phone, in inserted there UOBE FX.

It is not a first time for me that I traded with forex or commodities and when he stated that now is a good time to invest in gold, I agreed to trade.

I have invested cca 30000 USDT. This invested amount generated profit over 193000 USDT but now I cannot withdraw any money:

First, UOBE FX claimed that there was some third party fund that raises suspicion of being involved in money laundering so I had to pay security deposit of 39000 USDT

Next they said I had to pay taxes of 20%. I refused it first saying that it is my responsibility as a trader to pay taxes, not them and if they really need to withhold taxes on my behalf, they should deduct it from my account. They refused saying that I need to deposit money to pay the taxes. The guy also said that he paid taxes himself on the platform. So I paid tax of cca 33000 USDT (17000 USDT represents my money and the rest -15620 USDT was provided by the guy since I did not have any money left).

Afterwards, they said my wallet shows some abnormality and I need to apply for encrypted security certificate which costs 2000 USDT. My walltet is safe and works without any problem. When I suggested they deposit money to my bank account or to other wallet, they refused and said they cannot cancel withdrawal. I made the payment of 2000USDT to purchase this security certificate plus pay additional risk deposit of 6400USDT (the 2900 USDT was paid by the guy, the rest is my own money). Now they are claiming that I need to pay fine of 7888USDT because I used some loopholes in the system to create profit which is ridiculous. I did not use any loopholes, and were not involved in any money laundering.

I have pending withdrawal of 100.000 USDT since 3.8. which they are refusing to make and additional 138000USDT on the account which I also cannot withdraw. I want just to get my own investment back.
Can we have an exact website, please?

You seem to want to give away so much money.

1) How much total USD (USDT) have you sent to these people (altogether).

2) can you upload account statement please?

3) make a separate review please

4) avoid sending them anymore money, regardless of their excuses.

You seem to want to give away so much money.

1) How much total USD (USDT) have you sent to these people (altogether).

2) can you upload account statement please?

3) make a separate review please

4) avoid sending them anymore money, regardless of their excuses.
Hello,

what do you mean by "you seem to want give away so much money"? I used some of savings to trade at uobefx.com which generated large profit but I now cannot get the money back. Clearly, I want the money back.

1) I have sent them 84100 USDT which represents my own money plus the guy sent me additional 22231 USDT to pay for taxes or additional fees, hence altogether 106331 USDT. Nothing was returned.
2) I will upload the statement
3) ok, I will make separate review
4) yes, I am not sending anything anymore. I have reported it to government authorities and law enforcement.

Hello. I wrote it in my post above: uobefx.com
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address at https://uobefx.com/contact.html

Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/21197/Uobefx.com
Now, you can share your story as a review on their social media as well to get their attention on your issue.

I did not use credit card. I transferred money from my bank to crypto exchange, swapped them to USDT and then transferred to the wallet in UOBE FX

Hello Lucy, all

I have the same issue, the story is alike!
Lucy did you get your money back? In my case the amounts are even higher.

Peggy

Hello Peggy,

Unfortunately not yet. I have reported it to police in the US, UK and to government authorities but haven’t received any feedback yet.

BR

Paying fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more of your money. Only a government entity can collect taxes a broker can Never ask a client to pay taxes to them directly. DO NOT give them any more money whatever they tell you because they will never give you anything back. This website is just over 3 months old and was setup purely to scam people.

Start by taking screen shots of all communication, all trades, their wallet, transfers, etc. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting this fraud. Also DO NOT hire any recovery company's as they are also scammers.

www.uobefx.com

1696275559160.png

Back