• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Uobe FX - I paid fees and still can't get my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Peggy,

Unfortunately not yet. I have reported it to police in the US, UK and to government authorities but haven’t received any feedback yet.

BR
You should file an IC3 with the FBI and also file a fraud case with the US Secret Service. The Secret Service has made some progress to freeze wallets and are actively helping victims with this type of crypto fraud. If you google Pig Butchering you will find many articles about this scam. The criminals running these scams are Chinese located in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

I am just still shocked! I found out just now after reading your article, and have the guy still active in my WhatsApp. I called the police to file a report just now and am reading all of this to figure out my next steps!

You should file an IC3 with the FBI and also file a fraud case with the US Secret Service. The Secret Service has made some progress to freeze wallets and are actively helping victims with this type of crypto fraud. If you google Pig Butchering you will find many articles about this scam. The criminals running these scams are Chinese located in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
I have records and screenshot of everything.

I am just still shocked! I found out just now after reading your article, and have the guy still active in my WhatsApp. I called the police to file a report just now and am reading all of this to figure out my next steps!

I have records and screenshot of everything.
What country are you from?

I can't seem to find a way in with the secret service to file this report, any suggestions how to do that? IC3 I managed and was submitted.

We are the Dutch national anti-fraud hotline. Please report scams, attempted fraud offences or suspicious activity to us by filling out our report form (in Dutch). We take every report seriously and will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also contact us by telephone: 088 – 7867372.

edit: please write a review of your experience with the company. This is separate from this problem report:

If you have your own problem, file a separate problem report:

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

Last edited:
Hello. I have an issue with uobefx.com.
I met a guy on Tinder end of June who stated that he is working in currency market strategies. He recommended after some time that he could teach me how to correctly trade with gold and forex on the UOBE FX platform. (uobefx.com/index.html). I have also downloaded AI Trader 7 Hub to my phone, in inserted there UOBE FX.

It is not a first time for me that I traded with forex or commodities and when he stated that now is a good time to invest in gold, I agreed to trade.

I have invested cca 30000 USDT. This invested amount generated profit over 193000 USDT but now I cannot withdraw any money:

First, UOBE FX claimed that there was some third party fund that raises suspicion of being involved in money laundering so I had to pay security deposit of 39000 USDT

Next they said I had to pay taxes of 20%. I refused it first saying that it is my responsibility as a trader to pay taxes, not them and if they really need to withhold taxes on my behalf, they should deduct it from my account. They refused saying that I need to deposit money to pay the taxes. The guy also said that he paid taxes himself on the platform. So I paid tax of cca 33000 USDT (17000 USDT represents my money and the rest -15620 USDT was provided by the guy since I did not have any money left).

Afterwards, they said my wallet shows some abnormality and I need to apply for encrypted security certificate which costs 2000 USDT. My walltet is safe and works without any problem. When I suggested they deposit money to my bank account or to other wallet, they refused and said they cannot cancel withdrawal. I made the payment of 2000USDT to purchase this security certificate plus pay additional risk deposit of 6400USDT (the 2900 USDT was paid by the guy, the rest is my own money). Now they are claiming that I need to pay fine of 7888USDT because I used some loopholes in the system to create profit which is ridiculous. I did not use any loopholes, and were not involved in any money laundering.

I have pending withdrawal of 100.000 USDT since 3.8. which they are refusing to make and additional 138000USDT on the account which I also cannot withdraw. I want just to get my own investment back.
Hi, unfortunately I experienced the same situation in Aug 2023 as well. what legal steps did you do?

Hi, unfortunately I experienced the same situation in Aug 2023 as well. what legal steps did you do?

Please open your own separate problem report case and submit evidence there, so that you can get assistance. See this screenshot:

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

Hello everyone I have the same problem. I was scammed by a woman who is the owner of ubsarov fx6, who took her personal photos, and I even want to bring her to justice. I have a clue and the conversation is on WhatsApp.

Back