• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forex Fortune TG - Paid 4 days ago still no link for TG channel

I am having an issue with a company

joeymark

Recruit
So yeah, my partner and I paid 100$ for this guys' premium signals since we followed his free channel and they were good. We paid on Friday 19th Jan. I sent the confirmation of the USDT transfer. He didn't send me the link to the Private Telegram Channel but sent me just a Sell Signal. I thought it was weird but I guessed he was busy. Then I waited and asked him multiple times without response until he told me he was busy, to just wait. So that's what I did, waited. 3 days after and still no response until I asked again and he only answered with "Yes" and another signal (which he also shared with the free channel so it was not from the private channel).

This is his Telegram:
t.me/FortuneFX70

This is his Instagram:
instagram.com/fortunefx70

Attachments

• 48QVaPF.png
    48QVaPF.png
    627.9 KB · Views: 17
  • biwSE9b.png
    biwSE9b.png
    628.8 KB · Views: 14
  • R2zbjSR.png
    R2zbjSR.png
    565.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Y62K1zh.png
    Y62K1zh.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 15
  • zrMEpFX.png
    zrMEpFX.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 15
Please follow these instructions:

So yeah, my partner and I paid 100$ for this guys' premium signals since we followed his free channel and they were good. We paid on Friday 19th Jan. I sent the confirmation of the USDT transfer. He didn't send me the link to the Private Telegram Channel but sent me just a Sell Signal. I thought it was weird but I guessed he was busy. Then I waited and asked him multiple times without response until he told me he was busy, to just wait. So that's what I did, waited. 3 days after and still no response until I asked again and he only answered with "Yes" and another signal (which he also shared with the free channel so it was not from the private channel).

This is his Telegram:
t.me/FortuneFX70

This is his Instagram:
instagram.com/fortunefx70
I can see this +44 7558 813139 number on their channel, did you try to call or message here, yet?

Update: He has blocked me on Telegram. I tried this morning to send him a Whatsapp but no response on whatsapp. He also kicked me out and blocked me from the free channel so I can't report to Telegram. Any ideas?

Back