• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bibox vip channel scam or real?

I am having an issue with a company

bannamna1

Recruit
I may be currently being scammed by a lady from HK, but not 100% sure, so car i ma £14,000 down and all of it is with Bibox.
I as lured/ advised/ blackmailed into this position and feel physically sick that i have been so stupid.

currently my bibox account says i have 71k ustd so allot more than my £14,000 investment,

i have gone to remove it and been told i need to pay 3600 ustd to set up a vip channel,. once i pay the 3600 usdt the money will be released to my wallet and i can then take it out of the wallet.

i was told to use Trust as the wallet and found bibox through the trust app.
can anyone advise if i am being scammed or if the vip channel is real?

i cant afford to loose any more money.

I may be currently being scammed by a lady from HK, but not 100% sure, so car i ma £14,000 down and all of it is with Bibox.
I as lured/ advised/ blackmailed into this position and feel physically sick that i have been so stupid.

currently my bibox account says i have 71k ustd so allot more than my £14,000 investment,

i have gone to remove it and been told i need to pay 3600 ustd to set up a vip channel,. once i pay the 3600 usdt the money will be released to my wallet and i can then take it out of the wallet.

i was told to use Trust as the wallet and found bibox through the trust app.
can anyone advise if i am being scammed or if the vip channel is real?

i cant afford to loose any more money.
As per 10 years of experience, I can say that 90% are scams that ask money to get your money. You will have your answer by yourself when you give me the answer to the question I am going to ask.
Did you earn those 71K ustd?

the 71k ustd was "earned" in some kind of leverage event they had.
i started with 200 ustd, as i was shown to be getting 1% interest per day, if i put 10k ustd that went to 1,5%. and it worked for a week or so and i withdrew $200 to my account so i had confidence it was all working ok.
i then was told by the lady about activity events, but 'click on them till she says.

me being fat fingered clicked the link and it said i had participated in the 20,000 event. i didn't have 20,000 i only had 10,000k. I ask to be removed from it, bi box said i couldn't and the event had started however if i didn't put the 20,000 to them i would loose 80% of my investment.
i panicked an found 18,000 ustd. the lady then "topped up" the last 2,000.

that event lasted 2 weeks and it said i had 27k ustd in my account, i went to with draw it, that's when this new leverage event called "lucky user"?! started and i couldn't get to the ustd then either.
once the event finishes i went to withdraw the ustd to be told i need to pay 3600 ustd to get it into my wallet.

the lady is still messaging me and she appear ok, bibox are still replying to my messages but just saying pay 3600 to getting the ustd out.

i started with 200 ustd, as i was shown to be getting 1% interest per day, if i put 10k ustd that went to 1,5%. and it worked for a week or so and i withdrew $200 to my account so i had confidence it was all working ok.
i then was told by the lady about activity events, but 'click on them till she says.

me being fat fingered clicked the link and it said i had participated in the 20,000 event. i didn't have 20,000 i only had 10,000k. I ask to be removed from it, bi box said i couldn't and the event had started however if i didn't put the 20,000 to them i would loose 80% of my investment.

that event lasted 2 weeks and it said i had 27k ustd in my account, i went to with draw it, that's when this new leverage event called "lucky user"?! started and i couldn't get to the ustd then either.
once the event finishes i went to withdraw the ustd to be told i need to pay 3600 ustd to get it into my wallet.

the lady is still messaging me and she appear ok, bibox are still replying to my messages but just saying pay 3600 to getting the ustd out.
Asking people to pay fees, taxes, make deposits, etc Is part of the scam to steal more money from victims. Why would anyone need to pay to access money that is theirs? It's like a bank saying pay us a fee to withdraw your funds.

Is there a website these scammers are using?

Here you go https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/fighting-back-against-scam.287/

Make sure to fill the reports as suggested there.

Asking people to pay fees, taxes, make deposits, etc Is part of the scam to steal more money from victims. Why would anyone need to pay to access money that is theirs? It's like a bank saying pay us a fee to withdraw your funds.

Is there a website these scammers are using?
bi.box.bio is the website i was told to use, though the crypto wallet Trust.

i am now being told if i don't pay the 3600 ustd, they will freeze al of my assets and i will have to pay a late payment fee.. i wish i had wised onto them a while ago. sadly i can kiss good buy to my £14,000

i am now being told if i don't pay the 3600 ustd, they will freeze al of my assets and i will have to pay a late payment fee.. i wish i had wised onto them a while ago. sadly i can kiss good buy to my £14,000
Please follow the instructions I sent above and reports at as many as you can.

I have located a "hacker" who says they can get the money back, should i try getting the money back via them> anyone had any experience?

Back