• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Isamh, totally with you on this one. I've never been one for real participation in any forum, but this bunch of scammers cheating me out of my entire life savings just makes me spitting mad now after the initial shock and disbelief that I'm in such deep debt now at the age of 50, having lost my entire life savings to Edward West and Banc de Binary.
I say that in addition to reporting the scam to the IC3 at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx, that we should take it further as 1wildhorse stated, and we should all also be emailing Liverpool fc officially to inform them of the kind of company that they have chosen to affiliate themselves with - I'm sure that the bulk of the Liverpool fc supporters cannot afford to have their life savings siphoned away from them either.
On top of that, we should also all be writing to Standard Chartered to notify them as Liverpool fc's main club sponsor that their sponsorship is now tainted by Banc de Binary's partnership with Liverpool fc as Banc de Binary are scammers - and point them to this forum as well as any other forums which discuss the scams perpetrated by Banc de Binary on all of us!
Just did some googling, and saw one of the announcements here - http://www.insideworldfootball.com/...and-banc-de-binary-in-new-online-trading-deal. Banc de Binary is now Liverpool fc's Official Binary Options Partner in Europe, Canada, Australia and South Africa. God help all the Liverpool fc fans who have been scammed as well. Extracted from the same URL:- "Banc De Binary took to its blog to write: "We hope that our new partnership will unite our valued traders, and the loyal Liverpool fan base. We see Liverpool as a natural partner that traders can look up to. LFC is one of England's most successful foot clubs and holds 41 major honors to its name.""
Let me look for emails unless someone beats me to it. Can only do that after work, hopefully within the next couple of days, and I will post the contact details here for all of us to send our emails of complaints to both Liverpool fc and Standard Chartered. I think that we should also email the owner of Liverpool fc if possible to notify them of the partnership with a bunch of scammers. Let me see if I can do some research on that too and let everyone know. I'm hoping that someone else will also help me look for this information if possible! Let's get the ball rolling to show them that we only want our money back in full and cut through all the trite and insincere platitudes spouted at us despite knowing and condoning the institutional level of scamming by their employees, with the following:-

"We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you write directly to our Customer Service at cs@bbinary.com
Sincerely,
Banc De Binary"
Hi Anne,
I'm with you...but agree with FxMaster let's wait and see what the BDB rep. Is able to do.

I think from all I have seen that it is time that they go to the country where they are located and file criminal charges vs BDB the longer governments of the world allow people like this to roam free, the worst it will be for the world. We need laws to protect people globally from these kind of criminals and no they are not a legitimate company. What they are is a criminal organization that use lies and deceit to steal money from people who are unfortunate enough to come in contact with them. I am demanding that my government in two countries do something about them and will write to them to take action. I hope all of you would do the same, maybe even get a class action lawsuit started?

I think from all I have seen that it is time that they go to the country where they are located and file criminal charges vs BDB the longer governments of the world allow people like this to roam free, the worst it will be for the world. We need laws to protect people globally from these kind of criminals and no they are not a legitimate company. What they are is a criminal organization that use lies and deceit to steal money from people who are unfortunate enough to come in contact with them. I am demanding that my government in two countries do something about them and will write to them to take action. I hope all of you would do the same, maybe even get a class action lawsuit started?
Hello Samantha,

If you are our client and would like our assistance, please provide us with your account number for further investigation.
Otherwise we would like you to stop from spreading hate speech on a public forum. As this is not the purpose of this thread.

Thank you.
Banc De Binary

Hello Samantha,

If you are our client and would like our assistance, please provide us with your account number for further investigation.
Otherwise we would like you to stop from spreading hate speech on a public forum. As this is not the purpose of this thread.

Thank you.
Banc De Binary

Dear Rep, I would like to know status about Anna Case. Can we have some more information on it please?

Dear Rep, I would like to know status about Anna Case. Can we have some more information on it please?
We received an email from the client last night and are looking into the clients reply.
Once we have any updates we will publish them here.
Regarding Ismah, we are looking into the possibility to refund the client even though he filed a charge-back. his case was escalated and we should have an update in the next day or two.

We thank the clients for their patience, and ensure you that we are working around the clock to resolve the complaints.

We received an email from the client last night and are looking into the clients reply.
Once we have any updates we will publish them here.
Regarding Ismah, we are looking into the possibility to refund the client even though he filed a charge-back. his case was escalated and we should have an update in the next day or two.

We thank the clients for their patience, and ensure you that we are working around the clock to resolve the complaints.

Thanks for your kind words, Lets hope that things will be fine with everyone soon.

AnneW - We offered the client a cashback and are awaiting the clients response.
I'm sorry ... is your offer of a "cashback" a reference to Tracey Ludlam's email dated 22nd January 2016 which reads as follows:
"Hi Anne
I am afraid we will not be looking to return your funds.
I am however happy to offer you a bonus as a good will gesture.
Regards
Tracey"
????????????????????????

I
I'm sorry ... is your offer of a "cashback" a reference to Tracey Ludlam's email dated 22nd January 2016 which reads as follows:
"Hi Anne
I am afraid we will not be looking to return your funds.
I am however happy to offer you a bonus as a good will gesture.
Regards
Tracey"
????????????????????????
Please note that I'm waiting for a full refund of USD$52,600 ... not a "cashback" offer of a "bonus" under which I've been told initially by Edward West that I need to deposit a further USD$50,000 at a minimum to get a matching bonus to "trade" to "recover" my USD$52,600, and an offer by Nick Turner, your Head of Recovery Services on the night of 25th January 2016, on a call with me where he informed me that Edward West had indeed misrepresented and misled me into believing that the USD$52,600 was to be used for “100% guaranteed Apple Event PROTECTED TRADES”. If fact, he stated that there was NO Apple Event trade at all! Nick Turner also informed me on that same call that he was not “not pleased” with the way the trades were made and that Edward West had behaved recklessly in relation to losing all the trades on my account. Nick Turner agreed that Edward West had not educated me with trading and had recklessly lost the entire funds which he had represented was to be used only for “100% guaranteed Apple Event PROTECTED TRADES” in less than one week! He informed me too that there would be serious repercussions at a hearing etc etc etc in relation to Edward West, that we needed to build back my trust in Banc de Binary etc etc etc in order that he and another 2 traders can build back my account for me to withdraw the funds in full. However, in order to recover the the FULL AMOUNT LOST in about 2-4 weeks, my first option is to deposit an astronomical amount of funds to the tune of USD$$88,312.50, which I do not have, with Banc de Binary. And, if I wanted the full amount of USD$52,600 to be withdrawn now, I would need to have to inject another astronomical amount of funds into my account to the tune of USD$117,750 before I would be allowed to withdraw the original sum of USD$52,600 which was lost/stolen from my account! So my question is, even if I did have the funds to "deposit' with Banc de Binary, and recover the original USD$52,600 scammed off me by Edward West, when will I be able to keep recovering the funds that Banc de Binary seem to think I have to be able to keep depositing with you to continue to "recover" the funds which you require that I continue to deposit??? Please note that I do not have a money printing machine to continue to deposit funds with Banc de Binary, nor do I trust you not to lose a 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th or 5th lot of deposit!

ALL I WANT NOW is to have the entire amount of USD$52,600 deposited in FULL into my account for the fraudulent misrepresentation by Edward West acting on behalf of Banc de Binary, and the criminally reckless behavior in "losing" more than my entire life savings on unprotected trades that I was NOT notified of and given the opportunity to refuse to risk my money! There was no risk money management services or any other services provided as part of the supposed "VIP" "Platinum Account" tier that I am on due to Edward West's scamming more than USD$52,600 from me in one night of deposits.

I reiterate the fact that Edward West on behalf of Banc de Binary, had deliberately, maliciously and criminally defrauded me out of USD$52,600 on 7th January 2016, and deliberately, maliciously and criminally ensured that the funds would be "lost" during the trades which the Banc de Binary servers constantly going down with almost every trade he asked me to make when he was sitting at the other end of the shared screen on Skype - extremely suspicious that the servers were constantly timing out and going down, now that I think back on how I was scammed in a major fashion.

I was not allowed to back out of trading with Banc de Binary and provided with a refund on the morning of 11th January as I had requested. Edward West pressured and coerced me into signing the Declaration of Deposit (DOD) on the same afternoon when I had not signed the same since the 7th January, by telling me that if I did not sign the DOD, I would not be able to withdraw my money and that I had to get through the "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades" which had been booked over the 3 days before my funds will be credited back to my account in full on the 15th January.

Please note too that I was forced into signing the "bonus document" under duress as well when I did not want to do so that very same afternoon I was forced to sign the DOD also under duress as I was informed by Edward West that I would not be allowed to withdraw my USD$52,600 balance in my Banc de Binary account if I refused to sign the DOD and bonus document which was required to commence the "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades".

Which as we now know, with Nick Turner's confirmation ... there was no such Apple Event Protected Trades at all in the first place!

So please just tell me WHEN Banc de Binary intends to credit back in full, the USD$52,600 criminally defrauded from me by Edward West under Banc de Binary's name. That is all I want to know and hear at this point in time.

Back