BancDeBinary refuses my protected deposit about 10K €

Björn Danksin

Recruit
Hey Guys,

I have a problem with BancDeBinary. Here comes the story.

Paul Newman was my account manager. He called me last Thursday and mentionned that I should deposit 10,000€, because anyway, its protected! In some way it made sense to me. Worst case I withdraw my 10k€, best case I make about 7k€ profit!
He repeated several times “my deposit is safe”. He mentioned, that in case of losing, I will get back a refund into my account until 10.000€. For example 2 trades 5000€ + 5000€ or like I did 4 x 2500€.

So I filled all the required paperworks (Protected Capital Document) and here I was with an account at 10,000€ EUR. Paul began to talk to me about that big event coming for VIP people.
Because of this I funded my account with the 10,000€ through my credit card and giro account, too. (6000€ Visa Card + 4000 giro account)

Then Paul contacted me to tell me that there is event for VIP’s happening now and that we could trade my protected 10,000€ . So I joined him. He actually told me by phone, what to trade (4 call) We win all and he called me. He connected me with a VIP account manager. This guy told me, I needed to have a further deposit of 5,000€ in my account, to be at next 5 VIP events.
I refused this offer, cause I have no money for deposit.
After this calling I continued with Paul Newman with 9 positions and I lost 7 of 9.
My amount in the account felt down from 17.000€ to 14000€.
So I was up by about 14000€ including my refunds of 10.000€.

I told Paul I wanted to remove my initial 10,000€ as it was now unprotected. But he mentioned that I needed to have at least 25,000€ in my account to get back my deposit of 10,000€. The reason is, that I couldn’t make a withdrawal because of the refund!
He explain me the refund is the money of BdB and I need now 25,000€.
So he cheated me, cause I thought my deposit is protected.
Now I want make a chargeback because of fraudulent behavior, to get back my deposit.

I am looking forward for any help of other victims of BancDeBinary, who made an successful chargeback.

Thanks

Greetings

Björn

Hey Guys,

Paul Newman was my account manager. He called me last Thursday and mentionned that I should deposit 10,000€, because anyway, its protected! In some way it made sense to me. Worst case I withdraw my 10k€, best case I make about 7k€ profit!
He repeated several times “my deposit is safe”. He mentioned, that in case of losing, I will get back a refund into my account until 10.000€. For example 2 trades 5000€ + 5000€ or like I did 4 x 2500€.

So I filled all the required paperworks (Protected Capital Document) and here I was with an account at 10,000€ EUR. Paul began to talk to me about that big event coming for VIP people.
Because of this I funded my account with the 10,000€ through my credit card and giro account, too. (6000€ Visa Card + 4000 giro account)

Then Paul contacted me to tell me that there is event for VIP’s happening now and that we could trade my protected 10,000€ . So I joined him. He actually told me by phone, what to trade (4 call) We win all and he called me. He connected me with a VIP account manager. This guy told me, I needed to have a further deposit of 5,000€ in my account, to be at next 5 VIP events.
After this calling I continued with Paul Newman with 9 positions and I lost 7 of 9.

I told Paul I wanted to remove my initial 10,000€ as it was now unprotected. But he mentioned that I needed to have at least 25,000€ in my account to get back my deposit of 10,000€. The reason is, that I couldn’t make a withdrawal because of the refund!
Now I want make a chargeback because of fraudulent behavior, to get back my deposit.

I am looking forward for any help of other victims of BancDeBinary, who made an successful chargeback.

Thanks

Greetings

Björn
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

If you do something, you are lost.
Now I am lost. Read the message.

Hey

Unfortunately since you already opened a dispute there is nothing i can do to help you. As i also mentioned, your dispute would be a very weak dispute as you do not

have much evidence to prove SERVICE NOT AS DESCRIBED. The banks unfortunately do not care about fraud or scam.
What i can do if the bank refused your dispute is put you in contact with a very good lawyer

Good luck

Regards

Charlotte

Cases vary. If WinChargeback doesn't think your case is strong, they might decline it. This doesn't mean victory is impossible, just that they believe the odds are low. There's no reason not to fight it out directly with the bank and appeal it as high as you can.

Dear Mr.Björn,

My case is also the same. My accounts manager was Mr. Mark Vider. He cheated me by giving false promises in the same way you mentioned here. I lost US$ 21500. Still Iam trying to get the amount from BDB through their complaints department. The compliants department wanted to solve the problem amiciably. Initially I accpeted their wish. Later she offered me a bonus of US$1000 and insisted me to sign the waiver of claim agreement. I did not accept their offer. Now I want help from others to get my lost amount and I wish such companies like BDB should not cheat anybody in future.

Regards,

Shyam

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Greetings

Björn

Dear Mr.Björn,

My case is also the same. My accounts manager was Mr. Mark Vider. He cheated me by giving false promises in the same way you mentioned here. I lost US$ 21500. Still Iam trying to get the amount from BDB through their complaints department. The compliants department wanted to solve the problem amiciably. Initially I accpeted their wish. Later she offered me a bonus of US$1000 and insisted me to sign the waiver of claim agreement. I did not accept their offer. Now I want help from others to get my lost amount and I wish such companies like BDB should not cheat anybody in future.

Regards,

Shyam

Hey Shyam,

I am sorry to hear that. I makes me angry, that you are cheated like me.
Did you try a chargeback?
Please tell me your story, how it ends.
Thanks.

Regards

Björn

Hey Shyam,

I am sorry to hear that. I makes me angry, that you are cheated like me.
Did you try a chargeback?
Please tell me your story, how it ends.
Thanks.

Regards

Björn

I started trading with BDB after I found lot of good reviews and good experiences from lot of traders. I started with binary without having any knowledge of trading. After my registration with BDB, I got an Accounts manager, Mark Vider who suggested me to deposit big amount to trade well. After some trading, he insisted me to deposit $10,000 to trade as a premium account holder. Also he said he usually works with premium account holders. After my deposit, I was started losing the amount invested. But every time, he was promising me to withdraw a huge amount on the coming week. All my trading was managed by the BDB representative, my accounts manager. After losing a huge amount, he suggested me to deposit $5000 further to recover from the loss and start trading. Then again, he put me under pressure. I lost all money again. Then he came up with new idea of insurance. He suggested me to pay $7500 for one week and he can return back the same amount as it is covered with insurance. Also he mentioned that I can chose either to withdraw the full amount to close the account or to trade further after one day trading. I chose to withdraw and close the account. But he did not allow me to withdraw the amount after I reached $25,000 as he promised that I can withdraw after I reach $40,000 only. But I lost all the money in next 2 days trading. Now Iam in a big trouble. I did not even receive the insured amount. He called me again to deposit some money to recover from my loss. But unfortunately my credit limit on my credit card was expired and I could not deposit further. Also I didnot cancel my withdrawal request of $12,500 out of my total deposits $22,500. Finally I received an email from BDB that I was successfully withdrew $912 on 15th Aug 2016 and BDB closed my account. I am very unhappy with BDB especially their representative cheated me in losing all my money. He is responsible for all my losses, since he managed my tradings and didnot allow me withdraw any funds from the begining for the entire period.

Hey Naveen1020,

It's so crazy. It's the same story like me. I want do a withdrawal, too, but he told me, I can't. We must continue cause it's bonus and I lost all again. Now I have a big problem. Next month I can't pay anything!

So what did tell your bank?
Did you write a letter or what did you give them, that they decided to charge back your lost money?
Can you tell me please?
That is very important. I must get it back. If not I am bankrupt. :-(

Björn

Hey Shyam,

it's so crazy. It's the same story like me. I want do a withdrawal, too, but he told me, I can't. We must continue cause it's bonus and I lost all again. Now I have a big problem. Next month I can't pay anything!

Did you write a letter or what did you give them, that they decided to charge back your lost money?
Can you tell me please?

Björn

Hey Shyam,

it's so crazy. It's the same story like me. I want do a withdrawal, too, but he told me, I can't. We must continue cause it's bonus and I lost all again. Now I have a big problem. Next month I can't pay anything!

Can you tell me please?

Björn

Dear Björn,

I too struggling to get my money back. I did not even contact my bank for this. What should I tell them. I think bank can't help us in getting back our lost money. May be they can block BDB transactions in future as per our complaint.

Back