Beware of EXNESS! Be careful whit your open trade

"client's requests execution on our Mini and Classic accounts on the server takes 0.01 - 5 sec according to the General Business Terms, pp. 25.2 & 25.3."

This probably enough to understand that even if we are not in front of a scam , we are dealing with a broker who admits their inefficiencies . I'm really sorry , but EXNESS with me ended .

I am only sorry that in three years I paid commissions on 4000 lots traded , which probably is around 50,000 Euros . Without getting a rebate , because for me it was not important to the rebate but the reliability of the broker . Today I realize that in the end I was treated like a customer any , as any number and not a real customer and attached to his broker , who daily has performed dozens of operations .

"client's requests execution on our Mini and Classic accounts on the server takes 0.01 - 5 sec according to the General Business Terms, pp. 25.2 & 25.3."

This probably enough to understand that even if we are not in front of a scam , we are dealing with a broker who admits their inefficiencies . I'm really sorry , but EXNESS with me ended .

Dear Paolo,

I really regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the services of the Company.

However, none of the statements of the Client Agreement were violated in this case.

In addition, there is no commission on trading on your Mini account.

In addition, there is no commission on trading on your Mini account.

Yes, no direct commission.... But 1.2 pips of spread per lot traded X 4.000 = 4.800 Pips.... And if Pip is about 10 Euro, you cans see how i pay about 50.000 euro. :rolleyes:

Hello, Paolo,

here is the link to the page where all the details on how EXNESS makes profit are pointed.

Let me know if you have any questions left concerning your initial complaint.

Back