• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Birman Law is another platform that claims to help victims but they don't have any success rate.I hired them no process had to settle for another professional who finally got my money back from MXTrade.
When did you hire them ? I spoke to them not long ago and they also recommended a Missouri lawyer to transfer money to ... Im very doubtful and suspicious about their activity

Sarah , I think Haggai has been very clear about the issue he has never worked with Veronica Birman. I think the truth is revealing itself. The more I think about it the more Birman law sounds like a scam ! And it seems as it this Steve guy is part of it ....

Steve Koel is an honorable man!!!

Hi Kristi don't believe everything you read on this forum some of this people are not even clients of Birman Law . I've read some articles where it says they have recovered millions of $ working together with Wealthy Recovery International. They even connected me with one of their clients who lost 1.5 million with Binary Book and he confirmed to me he got his money back. They haven't yet recovered my money , I only been with them for three months and I think it takes time to prepare documents for a court case . I hope this helps . Regarding your email to Tamara give it some time , I think you will get a reply. Regarding the up front fee it could take as long as 6 to 12 months to get a court date so you expect lawyer to work for nothing till then

Only if you knew how badly I got scammed from binary options companies you wouldn't say that. And I'm prying every day that Birman Law can recover my money because I did hire them.
Dont't worry you are not alone, i am in the same boat. Birman law and winchargeback are trying to convince me to put a case against trade12 but I'm not in a position to waste more money and sign power of attorney. It's a little scary. Well i hope to find someone right or will give up.

Back