• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Dont't worry you are not alone, i am in the same boat. Birman law and winchargeback are trying to convince me to put a case against trade12 but I'm not in a position to waste more money and sign power of attorney. It's a little scary. Well i hope to find someone right or will give up.
Hi Puregold17, if you lost a big amount I wouldn't give up . Regarding the Power of Attorney if you don't understand it get someone with a bit a knowledge to read it for you . I read my mine there's nothing bad in it Birman Law can't take anything away from us but with out they can't act on our behalf. If you give me more info about your case I could refer you to someone else. These people don't charge anything up front only a percentage only after the money it's been recovered, they had no success in my cases before because my transactions were too old . I got scammed three years ago.And I'm not a paid representatives of Birman law.

I am surprised to see people attacking "Israeli Lawyer" as he's doing nothing more then offering free advice and keeps being interrogated. Coldfear, relax buddy. :)

Hi Puregold17, if you lost a big amount I wouldn't give up . Regarding the Power of Attorney if you don't understand it get someone with a bit a knowledge to read it for you . I read my mine there's nothing bad in it Birman Law can't take anything away from us but with out they can't act on our behalf. If you give me more info about your case I could refer you to someone else. These people don't charge anything up front only a percentage only after the money it's been recovered, they had no success in my cases before because my transactions were too old . I got scammed three years ago.And I'm not a paid representatives of Birman law.
Thank you for your concern. Well i had invested about US $60000 with trade12.com and i made a little profit. After knowing that I've been dealing with the fraud company i requested to withdraw my money which is still there in the software but its been 4 months and no approval yet.

I am surprised to see people attacking "Israeli Lawyer" as he's doing nothing more then offering free advice and keeps being interrogated. Coldfear, relax buddy. :)
I don't understand what you're talking about, Birman law has taken my case up and I'm hoping to recover my money

Thank you for your concern. Well i had invested about US $60000 with trade12.com and i made a little profit. After knowing that I've been dealing with the fraud company i requested to withdraw my money which is still there in the software but its been 4 months and no approval yet.
You can wait all you want they will never approve your request to withdraw and just in case you didn't know all binary companies are scams . There was never any trading done , the platforms are rigged they control everything what we see on the platform is just numbers not real money. If you subscribe yourself to the times of Israel you will learn everything about these criminals and how some of these companies owners got already arrested by the Israeli police. Times of Israel is also encouraging people to email them with their stories on how we got defrauded. The government there is trying very hard to ban binary options trading in Israel. office@timesofisrarel.com . I've already emailed them my story . The more people come forward the better.

Good Morning, I am Steve Koel aka Steven Koel from Danville California. I have read many of the posts listed regarding my case. For the record. I worked closely with Wealth Recovery, Carmon and Carmon and Birman Law. I will not endorse or criticize the two law firms on this forum. Both are reputable and both provided me with legal support that was invaluable The end result was I was able to recover my entire amount invested. I will absolutely endorse Wealth Recovery as they went above and beyond to provide the intel necessary to file complaints to all the people involved in the fraud. There would be absolutely no settlement of my case without Wealth Recovery. I am happy to speak to anyone who wants to talk with me. You can reach me via email to sk6465@yahoo.com or via Facebook Steve Koel and we can set up time to talk. I have spoken with over 50 people that have been victims to binary fraud and I provide people with some hope in what seems hopeless.

Good Morning, I am Steve Koel aka Steven Koel from Danville California. I have read many of the posts listed regarding my case. For the record. I worked closely with Wealth Recovery, Carmon and Carmon and Birman Law. I will not endorse or criticize the two law firms on this forum. Both are reputable and both provided me with legal support that was invaluable The end result was I was able to recover my entire amount invested. I will absolutely endorse Wealth Recovery as they went above and beyond to provide the intel necessary to file complaints to all the people involved in the fraud. There would be absolutely no settlement of my case without Wealth Recovery. I am happy to speak to anyone who wants to talk with me. You can reach me via email to sk6465@yahoo.com or via Facebook Steve Koel and we can set up time to talk. I have spoken with over 50 people that have been victims to binary fraud and I provide people with some hope in what seems hopeless.
How come Carmon claims to have no (what so ever...) contact with Birman?

So which one to use?
Birman?
Winchargeback?
Wealth Recovery Int.?
Forexregulator?
Guess old timers in this group has more suggestions?
Wealth Recovery is not a law firm. they work with Birman as a resource to gather information pertinent to your case. They alon

There were actually 5 attorneys that I am aware of( perhaps more) involved in my case of which Birman and Carmon were very much involved. I cannot comment on your question as I communicated with both through the direction of Wealth Recovery. Because my case involved wire transfers outside of Israel, other legal help was needed.

I

Back