• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Haggai Carmon and Birman were both referred to me by Wealth Recovery who acted as the "General Contractor" in my case. If there are more questions, please contact me directly and I would be happy to speak with you.
@Israeli lawyer I Think Haggai is the lawyer with more experience in the field, The question here would be is it true that In steve's case Birman Law acted as co council? I highly doubt it ....And if they didn't why does @steko64 claims they did?

@Israeli lawyer I Think Haggai is the lawyer with more experience in the field, The question here would be is it true that In steve's case Birman Law acted as co council? I highly doubt it ....And if they didn't why does @steko64 claims they did?
If you got any doubts about anything why don't you get in touch with Steve Koel yourself he has left his email address.

Hi Kristi don't believe everything you read on this forum some of this people are not even clients of Birman Law . I've read some articles where it says they have recovered millions of $ working together with Wealthy Recovery International. They even connected me with one of their clients who lost 1.5 million with Binary Book and he confirmed to me he got his money back. They haven't yet recovered my money , I only been with them for three months and I think it takes time to prepare documents for a court case . I hope this helps . Regarding your email to Tamara give it some time , I think you will get a reply. Regarding the up front fee it could take as long as 6 to 12 months to get a court date so you expect lawyer to work for nothing till then

Hi Coldfear. I am a bit confused? On July 17 and July 19, you posted question to Birman Law that sounded like you were not very satisfied with their service, yet in this post you confirm you are a client and the firm is working on a case for you. What is it?

This is Haggai Carmon. I was alerted to several items mentioning my name. To clarify matters: we at Carmon & Carmon do not "work with" we work for our clients only (mostly who had lost amounts exceeding $100,000.) After 31 years of representing the U.S government in Israeli civil litigation, including 20 years of undercover intelligence gathering in more than 30 countries, our reputation and ethics are our pride. since mid 2016 we have been able to collect approximately $2.5 millions without litigation. Please read my articles in this forum explaining why litigation is an exercise in futility.

OK Haggai Carmon. Why were you not prepared to take a case of $210,000? Tried to say it was a case of individual broker fraud? I that very different from Binary Options Scam? And you did not bother to respond to further correspondence. According to Birman Law they also do not go to Litigation so easily. In most cases the broker chooe to settle because they don't want the court to intervene because then they will go to prison. And as claimants, we will then not get anything out a the government will freeze all assets.

Good Morning, I am Steve Koel aka Steven Koel from Danville California. I have read many of the posts listed regarding my case. For the record. I worked closely with Wealth Recovery, Carmon and Carmon and Birman Law. I will not endorse or criticize the two law firms on this forum. Both are reputable and both provided me with legal support that was invaluable The end result was I was able to recover my entire amount invested. I will absolutely endorse Wealth Recovery as they went above and beyond to provide the intel necessary to file complaints to all the people involved in the fraud. There would be absolutely no settlement of my case without Wealth Recovery. I am happy to speak to anyone who wants to talk with me. You can reach me via email to sk6465@yahoo.com or via Facebook Steve Koel and we can set up time to talk. I have spoken with over 50 people that have been victims to binary fraud and I provide people with some hope in what seems hopeless.

Thanks Steve Koel. I was also referred to you by Wealth Recovery. Have not yet had the time to speak to you because of the time difference, but will. Anyway, I am now more than ever concerned about Haggai Carmon. Why will he dispute any connection with Birman Law? Very strange indeed.

Hi Coldfear. I am a bit confused? On July 17 and July 19, you posted question to Birman Law that sounded like you were not very satisfied with their service, yet in this post you confirm you are a client and the firm is working on a case for you. What is it?
Hi TinRSA . Yes I'm a client of Birman Law and I'm hoping they can recover my money. Regarding your question I don't think I posted anything on July 17th . Regarding July 19th post yes at that time I was a little bit un satisfied because I wasn't getting any replies to my emails and many other people were saying the same thing . I had to send them several emails before someone got in touch with me . Why are you just picking on me have you read what other people been saying? Have you read the post where I got accused of been a paid reviewer? So what I've been saying can't be that bad. Did you hire Birman Law to recover your money as well?

OK Haggai Carmon. Why were you not prepared to take a case of $210,000? Tried to say it was a case of individual broker fraud? I that very different from Binary Options Scam? And you did not bother to respond to further correspondence. According to Birman Law they also do not go to Litigation so easily. In most cases the broker chooe to settle because they don't want the court to intervene because then they will go to prison. And as claimants, we will then not get anything out a the government will freeze all assets.
Good question to Haggai I hope you get a reply. He supposed to take cases over $100,000

Back