• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Thanks Steve Koel. I was also referred to you by Wealth Recovery. Have not yet had the time to speak to you because of the time difference, but will. Anyway, I am now more than ever concerned about Haggai Carmon. Why will he dispute any connection with Birman Law? Very strange indeed.
Maybe Haggai because he's a more experienced lawyer wants to take all the credit for recovering Steve's money when there were five of them and everyone did their bit.

Hi TinRSA . Yes I'm a client of Birman Law and I'm hoping they can recover my money. Regarding your question I don't think I posted anything on July 17th . Regarding July 19th post yes at that time I was a little bit un satisfied because I wasn't getting any replies to my emails and many other people were saying the same thing . I had to send them several emails before someone got in touch with me . Why are you just picking on me have you read what other people been saying? Have you read the post where I got accused of been a paid reviewer? So what I've been saying can't be that bad. Did you hire Birman Law to recover your money as well?

Hi Coldfear. I am certainly not trying to "pick" on you. I read through all the posts on this thread and I was only trying to figure out whether or not you have retained Birman Law and your experience. I am also thinking of getting them to help me recovering a this very large amount that a wonderfully manipulative account manager got out of me over time and now has gone deathly quiet with promises of calling "tomorrow, Monday, this afternoon" but it never happens.

It seems that some of the people are on this site only to post negative comments about anybody and anyone that tries to assist with positives are accused of being paid representatives. So far my experience with Birman has been very good and I will be interested in seeing how your case develops. To be honest, I have come to the point of rather getting 70% of my money back instead of zero! I have worked too hard to lose it all. And my advice will be to anyone interested in Binary Options to leave it alone - even the so-called regulated companies are sharks.

Good luck with your case!

I sent this to Carmon on 18th August;
"Just read http://www.combatscam.com/false-saviors/ and it says; ”...or demand 10% upfront to represent you (plus 20%-25% of any recovery), meaning they have little faith in their ability to collect, even if they are legit.”
you demand 5% up front, Not Refundable + 25% of any recovery. So you feel entitled to up front fees but call others claming up front ”fraudsters”!? And, you have small faith in collect recovery?
Can´t wait for a proper response !"
No respons so far...

I sent this to Carmon on 18th August;
"Just read http://www.combatscam.com/false-saviors/ and it says; ”...or demand 10% upfront to represent you (plus 20%-25% of any recovery), meaning they have little faith in their ability to collect, even if they are legit.”
you demand 5% up front, Not Refundable + 25% of any recovery. So you feel entitled to up front fees but call others claming up front ”fraudsters”!? And, you have small faith in collect recovery?
Can´t wait for a proper response !"
No respons so far...
No respons as of now...
Why would you trust someone who is not responding...?

What sort of rumors.
Roumors, are roumurs...
You have to decide wheather to trust or not. What Í´ve heard is that Carmon claims more money as time goes...
If you not agree he tells you to get another lawyer...
Well Internet contains all kind of **** so make up your own mind!

Back