• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I emailed Lili at Birman with my queries about the power of attorney two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. If nothing it's been the best way to stop spamming calls as the phone has been silent.
I have had successful charge backs on my credit and debit cards, but the UK banks said it was not possible to trace money paid from your bank to another unless you were a legitimate law enforcement agency. I have seen mention somewhere that an ex Israeli intelligence guy had traced money.
My question to Lili at Birman law was that if Birman were so confident of getting money back why did they ask for money up front!!!!
Ambulance chasers at least don't ask for money up front.
Whenever I've engaged a UK law practice I've not had to sign a power of attorney. The one you sign for Birman, as another commentator said earlier, your signing your house away plus everything else like pensions.
It's a joke.
Hi Martin
The money up front is the fee Birman law charge for their service, it doesn't have a lot to do with the recovered amount except it's 10% of the amount you are going to claim, not necessarily recover, you have to pay this before they start with anything. You still have to pay on top another 20% of the recovered amount that is only taken upon recovery. I do agree though you never get a reply to emails.

Hi Martin
The money up front is the fee Birman law charge for their service, it doesn't have a lot to do with the recovered amount except it's 10% of the amount you are going to claim, not necessarily recover, you have to pay this before they start with anything. You still have to pay on top another 20% of the recovered amount that is only taken upon recovery. I do agree though you never get a reply to emails.

Hi Martin,

This is Scott from Birman Law, nice to meet you. I want to clear something up. The reason we ask for you to sign Power of Attorney is to allow us to act on your behalf, take the binary company who scammed you to court and also it gives us permission to read and use the documents you send us to fight the case. Without Power of Attorney we are not actually able to fight the case at all or represent you. All law firms ask for this. We do not ask you to sign anything away. Lawyers usually work on a retainer basis and you will pay them hourly which is extremely expensive. We ask for 10% up front only. If you are not getting a response to your emails, this is not okay and I will check this right away for you.

In regards to testimonials, we do have many success stories, which clients have allowed us to make public, however you must understand that many of our clients are embarrassed and want to keep their business confidential, which we must respect.

If you have any other concerns or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thanks, Scott.

Hi Martin,

This is Scott from Birman Law, nice to meet you. I want to clear something up. The reason we ask for you to sign Power of Attorney is to allow us to act on your behalf, take the binary company who scammed you to court and also it gives us permission to read and use the documents you send us to fight the case. Without Power of Attorney we are not actually able to fight the case at all or represent you. All law firms ask for this. We do not ask you to sign anything away. Lawyers usually work on a retainer basis and you will pay them hourly which is extremely expensive. We ask for 10% up front only. If you are not getting a response to your emails, this is not okay and I will check this right away for you.

In regards to testimonials, we do have many success stories, which clients have allowed us to make public, however you must understand that many of our clients are embarrassed and want to keep their business confidential, which we must respect.

If you have any other concerns or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thanks, Scott.
Hi Scott, didn't Martin just say that no one replies to his emails so you keep saying if we got any other concerns to get in touch

Dear Martin,

Thank you for commenting about us. I have opened your file and seen some of your correspondence.
We can not represent any clients without a Power Of Attorney as that document is what gives us the power to claim things on your behalf, It is a "written authorization to represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter," and without one no binary company will be willing to speak to us regarding what they stole from you.
There are millions of binary victims asking for help and money back, we wish we were able to help all of them however that is not how a law firm works. We wish you the best of luck with whichever law firm chooses to represent you.

Still no testimonies from people who got their money back & who got it back for them ??
Dear MarkWeb,

Some of our clients choose to share their story with prospective clients as a thank you to us while others would rather keep their stories and information private.
If you would like to speak with one of them, Please make sure to mention to the Support Representative/Paralegal/Lawyer you are in contact with.

Birman Law, read my post again and see what your reference said. I asked Lili, your para legal to remove some of the clauses which basically give you the right to sell everything I own plus more. Your power of attorney needs to be modified to reflect what you will do.
Still no replies to emails, and no more calls. Enough said, take your 10percent and you are ahead.

Hi Marlene, if they claim their costs back from the binary company. That would interest our 10 percent fee would be refunded. So we would only out of pocket by 20 percent.

Hi Birman Law. Will you claim your clients costs and damages from the offending binary company ?
Dear MarkWeb,

No, generally we do not claim our costs from the binary companies. Damages can be obtained for clients that qualify in specific situations.
Please feel free to contact our office with any specific questions or to ask for a free consultation.

Back