• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Dear MarkWeb,

No, generally we do not claim our costs from the binary companies. Damages can be obtained for clients that qualify in specific situations.
Please feel free to contact our office with any specific questions or to ask for a free consultation.
Birman Law you keep saying to contact the office if we got any questions or concerns, many of us have emailed the office with some concerns and questions but we don't get any answers many of us have been waiting over a month for someone to reply to our emails . Please explain why

Birman Law you keep saying to contact the office if we got any questions or concerns, many of us have emailed the office with some concerns and questions but we don't get any answers many of us have been waiting over a month for someone to reply to our emails . Please explain why
Dear Coldfear,

We have a team of support representatives that make sure to reply to our client's emails and phone calls as soon as possible. Sometimes it may take them a few days to reply if you have sent complex documents that need analyzing or depending on the volume of work they have so i ask you to be patient.

It is very important to us that our clients are contacted and replied to and I apologize your experience has been otherwise.

If you have sent an email and did not receive a reply yet, please send it again to office@birmanglobal.com or call the office today and alert someone that you have been expecting a reply and request to speak with the manager. I would like to make sure that you receive the proper care needed from our team.

Dear Coldfear,

We have a team of support representatives that make sure to reply to our client's emails and phone calls as soon as possible. Sometimes it may take them a few days to reply if you have sent complex documents that need analyzing or depending on the volume of work they have so i ask you to be patient.

It is very important to us that our clients are contacted and replied to and I apologize your experience has been otherwise.

If you have sent an email and did not receive a reply yet, please send it again to office@birmanglobal.com or call the office today and alert someone that you have been expecting a reply and request to speak with the manager. I would like to make sure that you receive the proper care needed from our team.
Hi Birman Law , what is the phone number that we can reach you ? People are saying the number they have been supplied with doesn't connect

Hi Birman Law , what is the phone number that we can reach you ? People are saying the number they have been supplied with doesn't connect
I also would like to mention that someone posted on this website that he got a call from David Roth from Birman Law tel number +0737850831. This person never called you . Where did you get his number from and how did you know that he was scammed by a binary company. I want an explanation on this . He also added that Veronica and Shannon are of no use . Why would he say something like that . Please explain

I also would like to mention that someone posted on this website that he got a call from David Roth from Birman Law tel number +0737850831. This person never called you . Where did you get his number from and how did you know that he was scammed by a binary company. I want an explanation on this . He also added that Veronica and Shannon are of no use . Why would he say something like that . Please explain
Dear Coldfear,

You can reach us at the following numbers: Int. 888-652-6591 and Local. +972737850831

Birman Law only contacts clients that have signed up for a consultation with us.

You can find all sorts of reviews of all businesses online, ranging from facts, theories to fiction. We at Birman Law try to answer as many as possible however some are taken out of context while some can not be fact checked. I do not know what this person's experience was or their motives, however, our team is always available to assist any clients or to answer any questions regarding our law firm and you are welcome to read about our successes on several publications. For example this article from yesterday globes.co.il/en/article-israeli-binary-options-co-sued-for-nis-36m-fraud-1001197628

Hello everyone! Well I've been following this thread for a while now but we haven't been able to get a good answer from any good lawyer. Seems like there is no one who is actually capable of getting someone's funds back from these scammers. I've recently invested about US $60000 in a forex company and not able to get $100 back. Started with my bank,then tried winchargeback and now looking for a genuine lawer who would be able to claim my money back. I've been contacted by different offshore lawyers but i guess most or all are there to make use of our critical situation. I can see there are a lot of people who needs help to recover their funds. But it is such a shame that all of us are happy to pay such a big chunk of our money(i.e 30%) still these people want us to pay them upfront. Haha it clearly shows they are good for nothing. Imagine if someone is legit and knows that i can get the funds back then why to loose that many clients for mere 10% when they are getting 30% on recovery. We have to fight together and find a way out from this never ending journey of disappointment. Cheers

Hello everyone! Well I've been following this thread for a while now but we haven't been able to get a good answer from any good lawyer. Seems like there is no one who is actually capable of getting someone's funds back from these scammers. I've recently invested about US $60000 in a forex company and not able to get $100 back. Started with my bank,then tried winchargeback and now looking for a genuine lawer who would be able to claim my money back. I've been contacted by different offshore lawyers but i guess most or all are there to make use of our critical situation. I can see there are a lot of people who needs help to recover their funds. But it is such a shame that all of us are happy to pay such a big chunk of our money(i.e 30%) still these people want us to pay them upfront. Haha it clearly shows they are good for nothing. Imagine if someone is legit and knows that i can get the funds back then why to loose that many clients for mere 10% when they are getting 30% on recovery. We have to fight together and find a way out from this never ending journey of disappointment. Cheers
Dear Purgold17,
There is a lot of work and costs that go into recovering funds from international binary scams, from investigations to lawyers and court fees. The upfront cost is a minimal amount that Birman Law requires - this only covers some of the costs and the remainder is paid only once the money is recovered.

In contrast, regular law firms charge clients by the hour, if we were to follow that model, the cost would come out to be much more.
In conclusion, there are millions of binary options victims looking to recover their funds on contingency basis vs only a handful of qualified lawyers who are able to successfully fight and invest into such cases.
If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I lost $12K USD from Binarybook.com. I had read about a lawsuit already going against them last year and gave liquidators in that case all of my information. I haven't heard anything form them since. Supposedly they won, but were having problems finding where they have the money. I don't know. Now I have found a few places online, but don't really know who to trust. Seems like it is all just another scam to get more money. Zero consciousness with some of these people. Karma will come back around though.

I tried disputing the charges last year with Chase (Visa) within 60 days of it all happening, but was turned down.

I found Wealth Recovery International too and thought it might be promising because of some of the articles online, but was contacted by Tamara from Birman Law. She called at 5am my time so I only heard her message. I tried emailing her back this morning, but so far, no response. After doing a search on Birman, I found this forum. Now after reading all of this, it sounds like a nightmare. The agreements and money upfront. I understand that it costs money to do the business, but the other law (out of London) firm asked me for nothing upfront. Seems like if you were really legit, you could work on full contingency. That would put a lot of people's minds at ease after already losing money.

Doesn't sound like anyone has had ANY luck recovering funds. If so, I would love to hear about it and from where.

I lost $12K USD from Binarybook.com. I had read about a lawsuit already going against them last year and gave liquidators in that case all of my information. I haven't heard anything form them since. Supposedly they won, but were having problems finding where they have the money. I don't know. Now I have found a few places online, but don't really know who to trust. Seems like it is all just another scam to get more money. Zero consciousness with some of these people. Karma will come back around though.

I tried disputing the charges last year with Chase (Visa) within 60 days of it all happening, but was turned down.

I found Wealth Recovery International too and thought it might be promising because of some of the articles online, but was contacted by Tamara from Birman Law. She called at 5am my time so I only heard her message. I tried emailing her back this morning, but so far, no response. After doing a search on Birman, I found this forum. Now after reading all of this, it sounds like a nightmare. The agreements and money upfront. I understand that it costs money to do the business, but the other law (out of London) firm asked me for nothing upfront. Seems like if you were really legit, you could work on full contingency. That would put a lot of people's minds at ease after already losing money.

Doesn't sound like anyone has had ANY luck recovering funds. If so, I would love to hear about it and from where.
Hi Kristi don't believe everything you read on this forum some of this people are not even clients of Birman Law . I've read some articles where it says they have recovered millions of $ working together with Wealthy Recovery International. They even connected me with one of their clients who lost 1.5 million with Binary Book and he confirmed to me he got his money back. They haven't yet recovered my money , I only been with them for three months and I think it takes time to prepare documents for a court case . I hope this helps . Regarding your email to Tamara give it some time , I think you will get a reply. Regarding the up front fee it could take as long as 6 to 12 months to get a court date so you expect lawyer to work for nothing till then

Open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

Back