• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I was also scammed by binary options and lost 17k my hard earned savings, at first they made me think it was my failt but I kept reading it could be a scam. I am using birman and they are good real good. I got my letter this week that my settlement came through and my money has been recovered. took a long time like 10 months but I wnt ppl to know there is a way out and we dont need to let binary f***** take everything from us! Thanks to birman so much for giving me my life back!!!!!!!!! so happy :)
thanks, i will call them and think about it.

Suddenly in a couple of weeks that many people appreciating these lawyers and claiming they have recovered their funds. Sounds hmmm

I agree. No reply whatsoever from the firm about their 100% fake testimonial and then this guy claims he got his money back and it took 10 months but has no details. Hmm.

According to Google, the text a little way below the title reads:

A NIS 20 million lawsuit filed with the Tel Aviv District Court against Veronica Birman and the convicted criminal, Mr. Austin Smith, presented a picture of the two companies who founded the "Wealth Recovery" company: "A blackmail factory founded by the defendants Its sole purpose is to cause damage to the plaintiffs, to defame their name to the ground and to extract money unlawfully"

Looks like someone is upset with Austin Smith and Veronica Birman. I wonder what the crimes Austin Smith is supposed to have been convicted of are?

A NIS 20 million lawsuit filed with the Tel Aviv District Court against Veronica Birman and the convicted criminal, Mr. Austin Smith, presented a picture of the two companies who founded the "Wealth Recovery" company: "A blackmail factory founded by the defendants Its sole purpose is to cause damage to the plaintiffs, to defame their name to the ground and to extract money unlawfully"

Looks like someone is upset with Austin Smith and Veronica Birman. I wonder what the crimes Austin Smith is supposed to have been convicted of are?
According to the article thy stole information of a company in Israel and they are being sued for close to 5 million dollars .... its funny that they are being sued for the same amount they claimed they have recovered

It would be interesting to see the future developments the article mentions he has Been part of international fraud before , wondering if Wealth Recovery and BIrman are just the mask of another scam

I think it's more then just someone upset with Austin Smith and Veronica Birman. A lot of binary companies are upset with them because they won't stop at nothing to get people their money back that binary companies stole from them . A lot of binary companies claim to be legit even if they don't have a license to offer people binary trading and most of them are scammers.

It would be interesting to see the future developments the article mentions he has Been part of international fraud before , wondering if Wealth Recovery and BIrman are just the mask of another scam
Yes The founder of Wealth Recovery International did work for these fraudulent companies in the past but when he realized what that was doing to poor innocent people he turned against them and now he's working hard in getting money back . Don't you believe that some people can turn themselves around?

Back