• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Yes The founder of Wealth Recovery International did work for these fraudulent companies in the past but when he realized what that was doing to poor innocent people he turned against them and now he's working hard in getting money back . Don't you believe that some people can turn themselves around?

I think it's possible. On the other hand, it's also very possible for a convicted scammer to claim to have turned around while really continuing to scam. At minimum, if Austin Smith has been found guilty of any financial or fraud related crime, I'd like to know all the details before I'd ever consider pointing a scam victim to his new company.

I think it's more then just someone upset with Austin Smith and Veronica Birman. A lot of binary companies are upset with them because they won't stop at nothing to get people their money back that binary companies stole from them . A lot of binary companies claim to be legit even if they don't have a license to offer people binary trading and most of them are scammers.
Coldfear , what makes you seem so confident in them???or are you one of the paid reviews they get here ?

Coldfear , what makes you seem so confident in them???or are you one of the paid reviews they get here ?
I'm someone that got scammed really bad from too many binary options companies and I'm hoping that Whealth recovery international together with Birman Law can get some of my money back from these criminals. I've tried everything else they're my last option. I've spoken myself with one of their clients and I'm not going to mention his name . He told me they're legit and they were able to recover 1.5 million for him that he lost to Binary book . I hope this helps

Hello, I have paid Birman law similarly for a recovery from no1options.com, not heard back from Briman law and no response to email.
My claim started in Jan 2017, and no updates means something is up? Probably scamming us again!!!.
http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/492805

On the note of people turning a new leaf...I doubt it.
All the recovery companies generally are a different business model ...there is something not right in my opinion.
there is so much that is wrong on different levels,

1) Would a normal person knowingly steal money from another?
(Not Kidding, Binary options fraudsters(Staff and owners) are all trained and learn the sales/Pressure tactics to loot people, lie constantly, show no mercy, no conscience.Presumably they never realised that they were looting-WTF!!!)

2) And continue it....then

3) Ok the gentleman Fraudster/sales/ Account manager/ MarketExpert /Broker whatever they are called quits the job
His Conscience comes alive...or ok I had enough fun kinda...and then start a recovery company or work for one to charge people for sending a portion of it back from the owners(Not from their pocket though)whilst keeping the 30%

This is more retailiation to the owners of the Binary options companies these guys worked for. (And make more money in the process!!!!!).
I do know that many owners do not pay off all commissions to employees that they made by looting customers.

The kind of personal details of the persons they have of the binary options companies, why can't they give that to Israeli/International gov/police and the people who have lost the money? Make every personal/ company / Car /Address / Family/ Friends or any information of these guys public! A New 'WIKI-FRAUD' list....

That I believe is the best way which will make these Fraudulent binary options owners and staff shiver and make them pay out to every single person without any fuss exactly the way they took it, or go into hiding for the rest of their life..but can they hide?

So far the fraudsters have had a gala time, celebrating loud and lavish lifestyles. 10 Billion Dollar a year Fraudulent Industry!!!! It's time for a PAYBACK.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/how-a-...covered-2-million-for-binary-options-victims/

interestingly times of Israel was behind unearthing these scams and they have written about wealthrecovery international. So I signed up and I got a a call from Birman law! Spoke to David/Veronica, now everything is gone silent and we see this
http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/492805
Keep emailing Birman Law and ask them that you want a detailed update on your case and have someone call you . That is what I done and I was contacted. They're still communicating with me at the moment.

I've been in contact with them but i have their legitimacy issue thats why I'm not able to sign up with them to recover my funds. Tried winchargeback and they want me to pay upfront for a lawyer. So nothing seems right. While searching i came in contact with forexregulatory.com. On their website they claim they won't charge anything upfront. Has anyone tried them?

I've been in contact with them but i have their legitimacy issue thats why I'm not able to sign up with them to recover my funds. Tried winchargeback and they want me to pay upfront for a lawyer. So nothing seems right. While searching i came in contact with forexregulatory.com. On their website they claim they won't charge anything upfront. Has anyone tried them?
This website that you're talking about it sounds like it's another forex trading company or something about their regulations. I couldn't find anything about them helping people to recover money

Winchargeback has 4 plans (winchargeback.com/plans/), can someone explain why? At least they use fixed sum up front, not like Birman who want %!
IMHO the efforts preparing cases must be the same no matter amount recovered, or am I missing something?

Hi Hellnok,

Lovely to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work at Birman Law. I just want to clear up a few things and to tell you I do understand your concern of course. Please understand that recovering money takes time and is a process. We have so far recovered over $5 million for our clients and are currently awaiting on over 50 or more cases to finalize and recover money. Again a lot of moving parts go into the recovery of stolen money from binary companies, so lawyers or companies who tell you they can recover money in a week with no fee are likely to be lying to you.

Please send me questions if you have anymore concerns.
How many cases with uBinary?

Back