• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CAPPRO FX and AREAN GLOBALS

I am having an issue with a company
My MT4 login was in arean capitals and in the accounts ledger. CAPPROFX was using their MT4 platform for trading.
These are called White and Grey Label licenses. Scammers can buy a grey label license to use MT from anyone who has a regular MT license and there is zero due diligence performed for the person buying the grey label license. Meta Quotes doesn't care as long as they get their monthly licensing fees.

So as a community need to push mt4 and mt5 to block the money of the fraud companies until their clear. IF not, google to take action mt5 and mt5 by removing from their store.

So as a community need to push mt4 and mt5 to block the money of the fraud companies until their clear. IF not, google to take action mt5 and mt5 by removing from their store.
Metaquotes, owner of MT, is a Russian owned company, based in Cyprus which is a country known to have high rates of corruption. There is no formal contact number, customer help line, report fraud to us number for end users of MetaTrader therefore they are not interested in stopping the scams. As long as they get their monthly license fee, even from money that is laundered and stolen, they simply view this as not their problem.

Back