• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CLIENT BLACKMAILED - Another Israeli thief or Bloombex-Options scam

I am having an issue with a company
Thank you Amal2885, I am glad that you are in communication with Sergey and that you both worked to find a positive resolution
to the situation. Should you need anything from me, I am at your disposal.

Michele S.

After sending post to my post here my father was contact by Sergey Karlov and he said that he agrees to refund our 3000$ but under following conditions:
First he refunds 1500$ to us and after i delete my this post in FPA he will refund the rest of amount. The other 1500$

Dear Moderators,
Please say can we remove this post if I receive my money?
Thank you Amal2885, I am glad that you are in communication with Sergey and that you both worked to find a positive resolution

Michele S.

Michele.S, What kind of condition it is? As far being member of this forum I knew that the thread only marked as a resolved and move to resolved folder after getting confirmation from victim that he/she got his/her complaint resolved and got the funds back.

In a sorrowful reality there could be a chance that credit card companies could also be in envovled. When you give your credit card info the these binary hustlers these credit card companies don't investigate weather or not it is a legitimate broker by not asking for the proper info on were ,who, what and why the large or small transactions are taking place to broker companies like these and not allow them for purposes of there investors of there banks. in effect that the credit card company is basically saying "it is interest to our investors " when in fact the money on those cards do not belong to the bank in the first place it belongs to the people who bank there. Sadly those uestions are not asked. It is sad to hear of to many stories of these kinds. A positive outlook could take place. We have a lot of watchers who could get together and create a way for these people to actually have gains by creating there own system with there own certified brokers. That would be a dream come true for all those persons to gain everything back plus more.

Michele S.
Michele could you please comment on FxMasters comment?

Michele S.

Michele, today Sergey contacted me and asked for my bank account details and for some document from bank. I don't understand the reason. Because money can be just refunded from skrill.com to my bank card from i made payments as it was done before with 500$. And you have all my information needed for refund. I think this is again done for wasting my time.

I have a dejavu. All of this reminds me of case i had with no1options.com. I think all of you are using the same technics. Or maybe this two comanies are just the same company under 2 different names

Please comment.

I can't wait till they put these scam companies out of business the cheap lying hustlers. If you want to help than send the ISA an email about shutting down these binary options companies in Israel once and for all!

Again, I see evidence that Michelle is just here to delay people. If Bloombex was serious, there's no reason your funds could not have been sent by Skrill. There also would be no reason to attempt to blackmail you into hiding the fact that you had trouble getting your money.

Back