Complaint against ufx

I contacted the CC department .They reply that you transferred this money and you are responsible for this situation .
Please your urgent help .

Since your bank did not help you, your only left choice is to ask for legal advice, although I doubt they will be able to do anything because of the location of this scammer.
Check and let us know if you managed to do anything legally.

I contacted the CC department .They reply that you transferred this money and you are responsible for this situation .
Please your urgent help .

Make CERTAIN that you are speaking to someone in the fraud department. Explain how withdrawals are one of the services.

If UFX claims they sent the money via bank wire, ask them for a TT copy or other tracking info.

Credit card deposits are one of the few lines of defense.

If you did deposit by credit card, gather up all the info you can as fast as you can (there are deadlines). Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened, how much money you put in and how much you've managed to get out (if any). Explain that withdrawals are one of the services a brokerage is supposed to offer. Ask if a chargeback for failure to perform promised services is an option.

Do note: If there was any profit, a chargeback cannot recover that. It only covers deposits. From what I've seen, getting one's deposit back is about the most that can be hoped for when dealing with UFX Markets.

This trial is useless, what is the other lines of defense?

If your bank won't help you with a chargeback (some banks are more able to understand UFX's scams than others), the next thing to do is file complaints with regulators. Also ask your bank and the police if your country has a central place for filing online financial fraud complaints.

If your bank won't help you with a chargeback (some banks are more able to understand UFX's scams than others), the next thing to do is file complaints with regulators. Also ask your bank and the police if your country has a central place for filing online financial fraud complaints.
What other defense mechanisms can I do?

Twice BITTEN by them. Hard sales talk no support & they are BIG CHEATERS investors be careful do not even take their calls the moment you hear the company's name UFX just tell them to buzz off & cut the line. No use of explaining anything about it it is worthless & they are out to CON you of your hard earned money. No TRAINING all that is bull crap/****. Once I lost then only I should have gone online to check their credentials & again I fell prey to their gimmicks. There was balance in my account they did not allow me to withdraw it back & today when I checked they have taken away $50 towards maintenance charges. This is ridiculous. INVESTORS BEWARE -- They are cheats of the 1st order. They take money thro a 3rd party account from India which is against RBI regulations & when you want to withdraw it will not come back thro the same route some clandestine methods.

An anonymous tip to the RBI about how they are getting money out of India for forex trading might not be such a bad idea.

Back