Comprehensive News Trading, The Only Way Forward

UK CPI Y/Y REPORT :
LIVE TRADE : VERDICT : A NO TRADE FOR ME : 25% CHANCE.

Hi Isaac,
Many thanks for sharing. I am not much experienced in trading and I want to learn a lot from you given your experience. so I have a question.... How do you determine the percentage chance? For example in the decision above you said there was only 25%chance. How do you determine this and decide it is not adequate to make you money? On what basis do you decide that 55% chance and above is good enough for trading? Have you ever done a review to determine how the computed chance percentages historically compared to the market? In other words are there chances you have skipped due to low chance percentage and it turned out that there was a great opportunity to make some money?....but the computed chance percentage could have mislead you?

Your views much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi PeterN,
It is not possible to teach you what took me five years of intensive research to work out. I decided to post my live trades after the research to determine if I had wasted the five years of my life doing rubbish. But I gave a breakdown of how and where I derived my percentage from in my previous posts.
I was planning to achieve a 90% success rate and I have surpassed that. I have never had a regret of missing a good trade due to low percentage score.
Even the almighty US NFP has not been spared by my strategy. Just follow to determine if it suites your trading style or not.

THE GREAT COUNTDOWN BEGINS : 12 LIVE TRADES WITH 11 WINS:
EUR GERMAN IFO BUSINESS CLIMATE REPORT :
LIVE TRADE : VERDICT : A NO TRADE FOR ME: 40% CHANCE.
***** The countless number of NO TRADES are enough to protect our accounts *****
Be a successful forex trader by avoiding as many bad trades as possible.
STOP price watching and START trading.

US CORE DURABLE GOODS ORDERS REPORT:
LIVE TRADE : VERDICT : A NO TRADE FOR ME : 15% CHANCE.
***** The countless number of NO TRADES are enough to protect our accounts *****

US GDP Q/Q REPORT :
LIVE TRADE : VERDICT : A NO TRADE FOR ME : 30% CHANCE.

THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE WEEK 30TH MARCH TO 3RD APRIL, 2015:
Tuesday 31st March, 2015:
09.30 AM GBP q/q and Current Account
01.30 PM CAD GDP m/m
Wednesday 1st April, 2015:
09.30 AM GBP Manufacturing PMI
01.15 PM USD ADP Non- Farm Employment Change
03.00 PM USD ISM Manufacturing PMI
Thursday 2rd April, 2015:
01.30 PM CAD Trade Balance
01.30 PM USD Trade Balance and Unemployment Claims
Friday 3rd April, 2015:
01.30 PM USD Non- Farm Employment Change.
I shall give updates before each report is released.

Lets see how the market reacts to the next NFP numbers. If the reading comes out better than expected, then there could be a return of Dollar bulls.

In my opinion, there could be some decent amount of dollars buyers waiting for the NFP data.

UK FINAL GDP Q/Q REPORT :

LIVE TRADE : VERDICT : A NO TRADE FOR ME : 40% CHANCE.

Back