Demo trading for 6 months

We maybe ever hear if many trader they can't maintain account more than six month, and for newbie they suggested to practice with demo account at least on six month to making decision whether they already enough skill to start in real account.

I would say that when we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts then it becomes a lot more easier for us to learn about which are the good trades and which ones are bad trades. This will over time make us a successful Forex trader soon :)

Six months is really the bare minimum for a newbie to trade on a demo account. I did it for twice as long and sometimes I feel it wasn't enough. Not to mention that no amount of demo account trading can prepare you emotionally for trading with a live account, that's just different.

It really comes down to the person. Some people learn faster than others. Some have more free time to learn than others. Some are total newbies to trading. Some have at least a little knowledge of trading in general before discovering forex.

I think getting practice on demo account 6 months will be the waste of time, I would like to suggest that we should work only 2 months on demo account then we should start the real trading.

I think getting practice on demo account 6 months will be the waste of time, I would like to suggest that we should work only 2 months on demo account then we should start the real trading.

If we are looking to get a stable income from this business then we have to make a lot of efforts and only after that we are able to get a good income in our trades :)

I agree. Two months is enough to learn only the bare minimum of the theory required to even begin trading, it's not nearly enough to get to know the market - how it moves, how it reacts to fundamentals, etc.

I think it is necessary that trading should be done for atleast 6 months as it helps us to learn the basics of forex trading terminal and market sentiments properly.

I think it is necessary that trading should be done for atleast 6 months as it helps us to learn the basics of forex trading terminal and market sentiments properly.

I would say that when we are doing our deals then we have to build some trading experience so that our income remains good in this business :)

Although only demo account but stil useful to backtesting skill, if in demo still often fail hence in real aso will same, but get success in demo also not guarantee will success in real account but it will help to making familiar with the market condition, becasue in real account will involved emotion

Although only demo account but stil useful to backtesting skill, if in demo still often fail hence in real aso will same, but get success in demo also not guarantee will success in real account but it will help to making familiar with the market condition, becasue in real account will involved emotion

We can use and test any number of trading strategies in the Demo trading accounts and that will also let us do our trades with more income in the Real trading accounts :)

Back