Demo trading for 6 months

Although only demo account but stil useful to backtesting skill, if in demo still often fail hence in real aso will same, but get success in demo also not guarantee will success in real account but it will help to making familiar with the market condition, becasue in real account will involved emotion
By controlling risk you can minimize your emotions and become less attached by knowing that a small portion of your account is at stake and not all of your money.

I am always attached, to be honest, no matter how much of my account I risk. I am, however, able to think more clearly when I use proper risk management and therefore I am able to make better decisions.

From my experience, I knew that I have to trade on demo at least couple of months at the beginning. But it's difficult to do in real life) So I would advise to trade on demo to create strategy and after 1-2 months to open cent real account. You won't loose a lot, but it will give you an opportunity to start working with real money.

I am always attached, to be honest, no matter how much of my account I risk. I am, however, able to think more clearly when I use proper risk management and therefore I am able to make better decisions.
I think still very essential use risk management in every plan trading, because in fact trend market sometime move out from our expectation and with risk management we can manage money better than without risk management

I think still very essential use risk management in every plan trading, because in fact trend market sometime move out from our expectation and with risk management we can manage money better than without risk management

Those traders who know the importance of managing their risks will also know how better it is for them to do their trading and earn a good income :)

Demo account is only for getting practice and for the sake of practice two months are enough, You are thinking quiet right that six months is very long time and it will be the waste of time to do demo trading six month,

Demo account is only for getting practice and for the sake of practice two months are enough, You are thinking quiet right that six months is very long time and it will be the waste of time to do demo trading six month,

With the use of the Demo trading accounts we are able to do such trades that we have not done before and also test the new trading systems in that time :)

Demo are good opportunity for traders who want to train them self for real trading they do trading on demo learn different ways of trading strategies and make them skilled in planning and disciplined trading.

I think that people should take as long as they feel they need. Every person is different, they don't all have the same needs and the same learning curve.

I don't have a big experience in trading, in fact I just have experience on demo) I am trading about 2 months, but I am going to start with live money, I think 2 months is enough..I hope I am ready)

Back