Difference between forex trading and stock trading?Are they part of the same thing?

Well, I have always focused on doing Forex trading, so I am not sure about online Stock trading. However, I have done Stock Trading offline which I consider very risky to do with requirement of big amount while there are a lot of other issues too. I feel it’s far better to do Forex trading which is easily the better business and obviously we can do it according to our schedule as well, so it keeps it all pretty good.

yes many people feel comfortable with forex. They are feared to do stocks. Main thing in forex is that trader can do it at any time with is will he is less bound than stock. Forex is risky but easy from stock market. People think they can experience forex trading with easy invested amount.

Technicality speaking, it is almost the same things. But in stocks trading, you need to know more on financial report reading and more researches needed. Otherwise, you will get some pump and dump stocks in your portfolio.

No both are not the same they are different in many ways . As timing of stock market is limited and need much amount to invest in it. as Compare forex seems easy to understand its working had facility to invest low amounts and had 24 hours market for traders they can work any time they want to be a part of this business.

One of the biggest reasons some traders prefer the forex to the stock market is forex leverage. In stock trading, you can normally trade with a maximum of two to one leveraging. There are also some qualifying requirements before you can do this. Forex trading is very different. To qualify to trade with leverage, you simply open a forex trading account. There are no qualifying requirements.

I believe that for trading stocks need to be given even more time than for forex, and it's already never enough.

Absolutely on the sot Jeff, I said the same thing too. Forex is basically even for children while Stock is not even for 50+ if you lack certain qualification. So, that’s the simplest difference you can see. Also, the obvious things of 24/5 and Stock not active throughout the day, so all these things is what makes Forex better and a complete package while Stock is far behind the schedule and obviously is running on different script altogether.

Maybe the main difference is, when you buy a stock you own it, it’s yours .....COOL

....most banks provide trading platforms, giving direct access to whatever market, you sell the stock money ends up on your account by a simple click.

One of the biggest differences, IMHO, is that forex is primarily (solely?) influenced by external factors that are visible to everyone, whereas stock prices can be affected by any of several internal factors that the general public is not aware of. Personally, I see this as an advantage to forex, but I do know some traders who prefer to invest in assets (like stocks) that can be influenced by a greater number of factors.

There are few brokers in the market who will offer their traders stock. But trader need to identify is it directly with the stock exchange or not. If anyone really wanted to do stock business or wanted to buy stock shares they can registered to online stock broker. Otherwise it is not safe to buy any stocks from forex brokers. Because already there are many scam broker in the market. It’s really a hard work to find out a good one for trading.

Back