Does anybody know of a company that isn't a scam I've been ripped of twice now £500 total

adve0174

Recruit
In the modern world it shouldn't be to difficult to create this type of opportunity without conning people so far every system I have looked at seems to be a scam

can't read first statement as there is a great big advert obscuring it, but for what it's worth I have never had any problems with FXCM or Axitrader.
The real sharks are in the form of so called experts or robot sellers, avoid like the plague as you can attain most of if not all of the important info free (baby pips)etc
The first time I got stolen from, cheated, lied to and then even threatened and that was by LBinary.com this is a scam company as well as a binary option company so avoid and stick with a proper regulated broker, personally I don't hold much faith in CYSEC regulated brokers as cyprus is also where a lot of the con men live too.......if you live in the UK stick with FCA or the aussie ones ans U.S one

And check out all the FPA Reviews and product Performance Tests. Instead of paying money for some "amazing sure-fire" system, the FPA itself offers Forex Military School for free.

You also should know that product recommendations are not permitted in Scam Alerts. AsstModerator has this very hungry creature known as Spam Cat. Anyone who violates the rules and tries to promote products in the wrong folders gets a one way ticket to Spam Cat's food bowl.

Back