Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

It is imperative that all victims to this scam lodge a complaint with the crime authority in your country. All the information you provide will be shared with law enforcement agencies around the world and with Interpol. This is the only way that these evil monsters will be stopped from scamming more innocent investors. Also, by posting as much information as we can on this site hopefully it will warn off others from investing their hard earned cash with Eclipse and TBS.

Latest development:

They persist in their manipulation and sadistic tricks, now they will put NUMBERS back on our account if we remove all of our negative comments online. Seriously psychotic expectation!

Here is the file:

Attachments

• Eclipse Finance Compensation Agreement.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 11
I have tried with many other Forex and Binary option methods and lost over $30K. Only with TBS I could have continuous winning for months. I have started with 10K and account balance is over 40K now. Only problem I have not is unable to withdraw as the turnover of 350k has not been met. My trading size is $75 and when requested to increase they wanted more deposit. The reason given is "It's not fair increasing the trading size as others invested 100K to get the trading size of $1500"
So that means TBS and Eclips are very fair to their customer as they talk. So I have no option other than awaiting real money hit the bank account. I was just about to double the investment with hard-earning money and came across this thread so I am not going to invest anymore and not recommended anyone to do so till I validate myself. Appreciate everyone taking time to tell the truth about them. I don't understand how they keep good name on FB? https://www.facebook.com/T.B.Signals/reviews/
Also any comments on https://www.instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php ?
Also why FPA has less complains about great scammer Banc De Binary?

I have tried with many other Forex and Binary option methods and lost over $30K. Only with TBS I could have continuous winning for months. I have started with 10K and account balance is over 40K now. Only problem I have not is unable to withdraw as the turnover of 350k has not been met. My trading size is $75 and when requested to increase they wanted more deposit. The reason given is "It's not fair increasing the trading size as others invested 100K to get the trading size of $1500"
So that means TBS and Eclips are very fair to their customer as they talk. So I have no option other than awaiting real money hit the bank account. I was just about to double the investment with hard-earning money and came across this thread so I am not going to invest anymore and not recommended anyone to do so till I validate myself. Appreciate everyone taking time to tell the truth about them. I don't understand how they keep good name on FB? https://www.facebook.com/T.B.Signals/reviews/
Also any comments on https://www.instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php ?
Also why FPA has less complains about great scammer Banc De Binary?
Their Facebook is ok because they delete comments and block people from posting on their FB page. I have had numerous reviews deleted. Please dont invest further with them.

my account was hacked and 00 blance now they get me compention
100k blance and trade again mas
i recived this mail

Dear valued client,

This is a quick email to express our appreciation for your cooperation and acceptance of the compensation proposal.

All your accounts have been funded and the MAS trading will commence starting from 13:30:00 GMT London time.

We have already initiated the delivery of your personal debit cards, please expect them in the next couple of weeks.

Sincerely,

Daniel Wright

Eclipse Finance Chief Operating Officer

my account was hacked and 00 blance now they get me compention
100k blance and trade again mas
i recived this mail

Dear valued client,

This is a quick email to express our appreciation for your cooperation and acceptance of the compensation proposal.

All your accounts have been funded and the MAS trading will commence starting from 13:30:00 GMT London time.

We have already initiated the delivery of your personal debit cards, please expect them in the next couple of weeks.

Sincerely,

Daniel Wright

Himanshu, thank you for posting this letter from Eclipse. It is great to know that the cyber attack victims are being compensated.

now eclipse e re funded my account 100
Dear valued client,

In line with the recent issue of a supposed hacker attack leading to the devastation of the said accounts holding your compensation funds, I would like to apologize on behalf of Eclipse Finance for a slight miscommunication triggered this misconception. Top-Binary-Signals.com (TBS) has not timely informed us of the way that they have dealt with the funding of your accounts in order not to interfere with the ongoing investigation they they are still pursuing. Please allow me to explain,

The accounts that you were able to access are currently under investigation by two of the world's leading network security companies- Lancope, Inc and FireEye, Inc; as well as by TBS's IT department for the purpose of tracing the criminals behind the cyber attack on 18th April 2016. When the the compensation agreement was implemented the affected accounts were migrated to TBS's most secure network and you may login to them via the same encrypted password as you have used before but they will have a different username. Three letters "MAS" are added before the "@" sign hence in my email's example it will be as follows:

cooMAS@eclipse-finance.com

Please attempt to login upon receiving this email as we have currently unlocked your accounts for you to verify all the details and trading history.

As explained by TBS, this precaution was done to ensure that no trace of the virus will be transferred to the new secure server. In addition to that, when the accounts were funded the same was duplicated to the old accounts which are still under investigation since they still have the same username. This miscommunication from TBS's IT department resulted in having some clients access their old accounts, with the old login information, which are still under the effect of the manipulations performed by the hackers in April 2016.

I do greatly apologize for the inconvenience caused by this and ensure that seeing that currently everything is fully set up, secured and functional, I am confident to say that this would not ever happen again. I hope that I was able to explain the root cause of this incident and hope that it would not be a hindrance in getting your confidence back in our company as we value your business above all else.

Sincerely,

Daniel Wright

United Kingdom HQ: +44-203-514-0009 coo@eclipse-finance.com
Hong Kong Subsidiary: +852-300-85890 Eclipse-Finance.com
US/Canada Toll Free: +1-800-792-4705 3rd Floor, 49 Farrington Road, London, UK

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
k

Same here, credit card deposit and wire transfer, but quite a few months ago. I've been a client since last July 2015. I was going to be able to make my first, very expected withdrawal on May 15th. Yet I would not label them as scam for the time being. We've received messages from both the broker (Eclipse) and TBS that they are working on a solution. I still have some faith in them, although it has been shaken.

TBS is also part of Mayfair Asset Management GmbH
, a company regulated by the BaFin and located in several other countries in Europe, including the UK (they are regulated by the FCA there).

I genuinely believe they're conscious it is not in their in their interest to leave things as they are. I received a message from an Eclipse Finance employee today, saying in part:

"That Eclipse Finance is doing all possible to negotiate a solution and compensation measures from Top-Binary-Signals.com to have your initial investment refunded and hopefully with extra profit as well. But as you can understand, that TBS cyber-attack has made a devastating impact on both the reputation of our company as well as that of TBS so its in our best interests to try to work something out for the clients involved. Hopefully within the next week, some compensation plan can be put forward which I will gladly share with you and other client's involved the soonest possible."

For the time being, I'm willing to hope there's been indeed a cyber-attack, before reaching the conclusion that they're scams. I will gladly keep the readers of this tread updated on the evolution of this situation.
TBS is NOT part of Mayfair Asset Management GmbH !!! TBS is speacking about the Herz familly on their Web page.
I had Mr. Christian Herz personaly on the phone, and he assured me they have NOTHING to do with TBS. He NEVER heard about this company!
The whole story is a blatant lie!

Back