Etoro is a scam broker

Can't we all just get along?

Lorio, there's absolutely nothing wrong with asking a trader to provide details or evidence. I do it all the time. I also frequently suggest inviting the company into a thread here to help get all information onto the table.

On the other hand, flat out accusing the original poster of photoshopping evidence based only on him not offering it in his first post is a rather unusual and aggressive conclusion to leap to. That's likely to discourage the OP from coming back, no matter how much evidence he has. How would you like it if you posted an initial complaint and one of the first replies accused you of preparing false evidence?

So far, this hasn't moved to Traders Court, so no formal invitations have been issued and no vote is scheduled. FPA members are free to complain and companies are free to address those complaints.

eToro does have a representative who drops into threads here from time to time. The percentage of cases that get labelled as resolved when a rep does show up is much higher than when one doesn't.

Funny that is somewhat identical to labeling a broker "scam" because they did not show any interest in these threads.

Funny that is somewhat identical to labeling a broker "scam" because they did not show any interest in these threads.

Say Lo

Did you miss the point that the reason why traders post here is because the brokers have stopped communication with their client?

If brokers/dealers had good customer service there would likely be far less complaints!

Say Lo

Did you miss the point that the reason why traders post here is because the brokers have stopped communication with their client?

If brokers/dealers had good customer service there would likely be far less complaints!

You are spot on.
Also i like FPA's purpose , which in general , makes brokers more attentive to clients.But!
The majority of threads here are with clients who contacted their broker,the broker knows (in most cases not all) that the rip_off claims are invalid and fall under the normal market behavior , knows that this client is gone anyway , cause in the clients head he got scammed , so what is the point of burning resources to make a client who keeps screaming thieves listen to reason and literally teach him what is going on in forex.
The NFP volatillity for instance , is so far outside a newcomers reality , that it seems like the best excuse a broker utilizes to seperate them from their money.

Wo wo wait wait, first of all we are here to solve cases, I do agree that 50% victims never came back after theirs posts. But brokers rep has to involve in thread. If they don't want to involve here then they must have to answer victim by email or by phone.

200$ is a nothing for a broker. I don't think they will wreck their business and blame reputation for 200$. I think something wrong on the trader's side.

Wo wo wait wait, first of all we are here to solve cases, I do agree that 50% victims never came back after theirs posts. But brokers rep has to involve in thread. If they don't want to involve here then they must have to answer victim by email or by phone.

And what happens when that customer does not exist in your database?
The inclination is to move on and ignore it.
At the same time set "scammed """"""Customer""""""" " keeps on flamming away at the brokers reputation.
Do you feel my vibe kid?

And what happens when that customer does not exist in your database?
The inclination is to move on and ignore it.
At the same time set "scammed """"""Customer""""""" " keeps on flamming away at the brokers reputation.
Do you feel my vibe kid?

If a customer does not exist then that is what the broker states!
Any retail business has to provide customer service after the sale, & most do a very good job of satisfying the customer. BUT there are obviously different rules when it comes to forex? If a broker has to spend dealing with a customer, so be it!

If a customer does not exist then that is what the broker states!
Any retail business has to provide customer service after the sale, & most do a very good job of satisfying the customer. BUT there are obviously different rules when it comes to forex? If a broker has to spend dealing with a customer, so be it!

Its the customers responsibility to know the dangers trading entails.Period.

Its the customers responsibility to know the dangers trading entails.Period.

Yes, and one of the dangers, brokers who will not provide good enough service & steal traders funds!

Most complaints come from poor service by the brokers! Some from traders who do not know the nature of the beast.

In the real world of retail, these brokers would end up bankrupt due to their level of customer service.

Yes, and one of the dangers, brokers who will not provide good enough service & steal traders funds!

Most complaints come from poor service by the brokers! Some from traders who do not know the nature of the beast.

In the real world of retail, these brokers would end up bankrupt due to their level of customer service.

98% of traders fall under the ignorant about the market and signal following principles category.
1% of traders fall under butthurt about mistakes and ranting ( ;) )
1% have been actually scammed

dont put up a childish front , its not personal.
Heck.I used to think i was scammed when i met NFP for the first time.

Back