Etoro is a scam broker

98% of traders fall under the ignorant about the market and signal following principles category.
1% of traders fall under butthurt about mistakes and ranting ( ;) )
1% have been actually scammed

dont put up a childish front , its not personal.
Heck.I used to think i was scammed when i met NFP for the first time.

So with your formula 100% of traders do not make money! Where do you stand?

I am coming from personal experience! Even having an account & in communication with a broker that recently had a scam finding. These people will ignore traders & do as they please with out accountability.
Still waiting on how the Crown forex bankruptcy will turn out.

So not all traders are ignorant as you would represent. Many are new, yet all should be treated fairly! Not branded as incompetent!

So with your formula 100% of traders do not make money! Where do you stand?

I am coming from personal experience! Even having an account & in communication with a broker that recently had a scam finding. These people will ignore traders & do as they please with out accountability.
Still waiting on how the Crown forex bankruptcy will turn out.

So not all traders are ignorant as you would represent. Many are new, yet all should be treated fairly! Not branded as incompetent!

give me the success rate for trading.
If this were going to the park , i'd say , hmm , something smells here.But its not
There is a vast amount of things that can make someone lose money starting from little education(forex) to personal psychology to news to suprise interviews etc.
If you ask me , "Lo Rio , amidst this chaos arent there brokers who hope to take advantage of this jungle ?" Off course there are , but nowadays its the minority.
I will direct you to an article of mine which you wont read , but ill link it anyway .
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/26409-how-wrong-way-we-discover-forex.html

give me the success rate for trading.
If this were going to the park , i'd say , hmm , something smells here.But its not
There is a vast amount of things that can make someone lose money starting from little education(forex) to personal psychology to news to suprise interviews etc.
If you ask me , "Lo Rio , amidst this chaos arent there brokers who hope to take advantage of this jungle ?" Off course there are , but nowadays its the minority.
I will direct you to an article of mine which you wont read , but ill link it anyway .
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/26409-how-wrong-way-we-discover-forex.html

Straying a bit off the mark. Yet your discussion has merit.
none the less
The issues currently are not that the trader is inexperienced, but that brokers are not communicating well with them many a time. This results in difficulty's that a trader ought not to have.
Examples in the scam vote file, youtrade & 1lot
The world is rampant with offers to make one rich. In forex many brokers make offers to entice new ones to trade, then wonder why they have to deal with issues .... well what did they expect .... inexperience will = a learning curve.

Getting back to an earlier point - if the client doesn't exist, that person would have trouble providing documents to file a formal Traders Court case.

Also, I see smarter companies leaving rebuttals in the reviews challenging clients that they can't ID. In some cases, the client gives more info and things progress. In others, the "client" is strangely silent - in which case I personally would give that review very little weight.

In the case of this thread, rather that assaulting the OP, asking him for documentation and details is a very reasonable step. If he never comes back, we can let the thread die. If he posts documents showing that he clearly made a newbie mistake, we can try to gently point that out to him so that he learns. Attacking the OP by accusing him of spending time creating fake evidence is likely to result in him abandoning the FPA as a source of information and assistance.

Asking him to invite the company is also a very reasonable step. In some cases, the company really has made an error. In others, it's the client misunderstanding something.

This guy who wrote that complaint has set a fire and never came back

Asstmod, I suggest we will give him few days to reply otherwise we must drop this issue.

Straying a bit off the mark. Yet your discussion has merit.
none the less
The issues currently are not that the trader is inexperienced, but that brokers are not communicating well with them many a time. This results in difficulty's that a trader ought not to have.
Examples in the scam vote file, youtrade & 1lot
The world is rampant with offers to make one rich. In forex many brokers make offers to entice new ones to trade, then wonder why they have to deal with issues .... well what did they expect .... inexperience will = a learning curve.

we agree on the last part.
Though most "the broker did not respond" complaints [not all] are about brokers who gave an answer and the trader does not understand - justify "arbitrage activities(which i dont either by the way , what is Arbitrage activities dudes (brokers) , im defending your ass you owe me some enlightnment) , nfps , slippage , low volume , variable spread etc.
You can avenge them if you want there is a way
Get a burner phone, register to multiple brokers answer the first call , and state you are holding 100K and wish to invest but feel confused.
Never answer any following calls.

Getting back to an earlier point - if the client doesn't exist, that person would have trouble providing documents to file a formal Traders Court case.

Also, I see smarter companies leaving rebuttals in the reviews challenging clients that they can't ID. In some cases, the client gives more info and things progress. In others, the "client" is strangely silent - in which case I personally would give that review very little weight.

In the case of this thread, rather that assaulting the OP, asking him for documentation and details is a very reasonable step. If he never comes back, we can let the thread die. If he posts documents showing that he clearly made a newbie mistake, we can try to gently point that out to him so that he learns. Attacking the OP by accusing him of spending time creating fake evidence is likely to result in him abandoning the FPA as a source of information and assistance.

Asking him to invite the company is also a very reasonable step. In some cases, the company really has made an error. In others, it's the client misunderstanding something.

yea i ll tell you how this goes.
I make a claim and im new .The fact some random guy from greece -whiich is ****ed -accused me of anything means ****.
The point at which i'll abandon the "fire" i started is if i see something and go "whoopsy,thats not a rip-off".
Then im either ashamed to go back , or just forget about it.
But eToro's reputation is on the line , and we keep reviving a thread that keeps it there.

Back