fak XM delaying orders 3+ minutes slippage scam

Please kindly note, that the reason why we are asking for full log files is to see the time stamp and any connection issues that the client might had from his side. We would then cross reference this with the logs we have here to see the connections and timeouts. Unfortunately, if a client can not provide the full log files, we can not make a full investigation from our side.

As the client who owns the account did not send any e-mails or complaints concerning this case for 3 years, we are unable to provide any information to a third party. If the client wished to make it public we have no issue in replying once the correct steps for complaint have been taken.

Our support team is helping our clients with various questions and complaints, although in case of complaints such as public forums there is another procedure. The client would need to submit a complaint form. By the procedure, a client who has any kind of complains should submit a complain form, which is available on our website, and this complain form will be reviewed by the relevant department.

We offer a demo account (that reflects a Standard Account) for the clients, who want to test any kind of EAs or strategies without a real investment.This is one of the reasons, why we offer DEMO accounts to our clients, so everything can be tested and examined before investing.

Also a client, could have contacted his personal account manager if he had any questions or complaints which we have not seen any communication from the client to said account manager or complaints department concerning this case.

Traders should be aware of the delayed execution reasons, which can be client’s connection, signal provider connectivity, VPS service and etc., this is why we are expecting a client to contact us directly and provide full log files from his side so we can investigate. All this information is located on the webpage in the terms and conditions as well as the Risk disclosure.

That's complete non-sense. A screenshot or video showing market watch timestamps and order info in the journal log is more than sufficient evidence. There is nothing else to "match up." With this argument, any client which shows screenshot of manipulation you could just say 'oh well, doesn't match our records, tough luck'.

A screenshot is better than the text journal alone for this same reason, as a broker such as XM would likely say that the logs 'don't match up'. A screenshot of the complete terminal with journal tab is much more difficult to deny. So are we just supposed to take XM at their word that the records don't match up? You can certainly present your version of the 'records' you claim you have and block out any client identifying info.

Any delays on the client side are already built into the time stamps. In other words, when action is taken on an order (accepted, filled, closed, modified, etc). This includes the latency between the 2 computers. It was already mentioned in the video it was appx 70ms (NYC vps to London trading server). For argument sake, we could give you 100ms.
1 second = 1000ms
1 min = 60 seconds = 60000ms

I'm sure more people will come forward (with logs or screenshot evidence) showing various manipulations from XM and other unscrupulous brokers. So I'll just leave it like that.

I cannot embed the playlist, but the video again is:

Why don't you just provide XM with the logs? Also I have been trading with XM for a couple of months now and have found them great so far.

Why don't you just provide XM with the logs? Also I have been trading with XM for a couple of months now and have found them great so far.

1) They have the logs already, or they can revert to #3.
2) I wouldn't have the logs for all of the instances, mainly because of #3
3) The screenshots contain identical info to the log. Especially if the screenshot is from within the mt4 terminal journal tab and/or order screen. At the time I only thought about video/screenshots as (done properly) they are more comprehensive (can show several problems simultaneously).

Here is another example with a different broker:

[full playlist here]

It is clear that the order is taking much longer than it should to be filled in a real trading environment. If I did not have clear screenshots that show the same info, then text journal logs would be the only other tangible record. I'm sure XM's logs show perfect 1ms execution on their end. Video/screenshots makes it much more clear.

Ultimately it's your money; trade with whoever you want.

I have not encountered any more than a two second wait at the very most with XM using mt4 for my Andriod. It Usually always executes almost instantly for me. Just an FYI. I haven't made enough profit to withdraw yet, so I will ultimately have to wait till then to be fully satisfied with XM. They don't cold call me ever, which is great.

XM is well known for slippage issues on large volumes, try with smal lot .1 it's fine. After try with 4 lots and above you will be surprised. But wow in your case it seems the virtual dealer slippage set plugin was maxed out. Usually XM rep replies on the FPA review section. But I really cannot see how they can cover this up since you have the videos.
Your answer is unhelpful in the extreme: how long have you traded retail fx? And how long with XM? I have traded for about 10 years and specifically with XM about 3. On the same account i have held for 3 years i am seeing extensive order delays now that my account is stable; fills exceeding 10 and more seconds are now becoming common. I also notice that the data transmission speed (the tiny graphical image in the lower right corner 'connection status') has now slowed to a crawl and with my server on all week, i am not exceeding, perhaps, 300 kilobytes (in the past this could easily be double that). It is clear from the posted videos and, from my own experience, that XM is a fraudulent broker and needs to be shut down by all means possible. I have ways to prove i am right. Do you note the fall in price of the Euro and XAU this past week? Not to boast but i helped with that (thanks, XM!).

1) They have the logs already, or they can revert to #3.
2) I wouldn't have the logs for all of the instances, mainly because of #3
3) The screenshots contain identical info to the log. Especially if the screenshot is from within the mt4 terminal journal tab and/or order screen. At the time I only thought about video/screenshots as (done properly) they are more comprehensive (can show several problems simultaneously).

Here is another example with a different broker:

[full playlist here]

It is clear that the order is taking much longer than it should to be filled in a real trading environment. If I did not have clear screenshots that show the same info, then text journal logs would be the only other tangible record. I'm sure XM's logs show perfect 1ms execution on their end. Video/screenshots makes it much more clear.

Ultimately it's your money; trade with whoever you want.

Much appreciated your info; it is the best i have seen to date. Unfortunately, i have lost collectively about $40,000 with XM and $8,000 (due to a lucky break) with Pus500; and about $20,000 with FXCM (my first fake broker). Add to that another perhaps $7,000 or more with OANDA and -- you get the picture. I have seen (after perhaps 10,000 hours of trading in 4 continents) some real improvement over the past year due to finally becoming disciplined with the whole process of trading; and appropriate position-sizing and money management (plus reduction of leverage, use of the best indicators only; avoidance of 'pure speculation'; and hedging. However, my experience with XM is the worst (except for a pump-and-dump with Pus500, in which i lost $17,000 in a single ticker which they posted as a 'recommended buy' EVN Evolution Mining a listed ASX gold miner). From what i understand (and i will be publishing much more about this on my website) all 'retail brokers' are now virtual and no 'real trading environment' as you mention in your post actually exists. You see, all if not almost all 'trades' never get to any bank or bank server or liquidity provider whatsoever. For more (and current) information on this point, see https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/deliver...2025029095069095007119077079030085095&EXT=pdf. Retail fx trading on its face is a losing proposition for all retail traders -- especially those who actually make a profit. Contrary to the recently published NFA numbers (which have to be misrepresented if not outright lies), it is not true that about "30%" of retail fx traders actually consistently make money. How can this be so, when the NFA itself states that as many as "94.6%" of all retail fx traders lose money (and on average, $16,000 USD)? The NFA like all government regulatory agencies is in business to screw retail traders for as much as possible; they oversee not the safety and efficacy and justice of the retail fx market; but the profiteering and fraud of their 'regulated' counterparties. XM in my books is running out of fresh blood and needs to f**k existing clients even more abusively than in the past (b or a book it is unimportant). But, i am pleased that i have found ways to finally offset their abuse and their fraudulent 'trading platform' which is not much more than a video game.

Back