• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS BROKER MY PARTER COMMISION DELETED

I am having an issue with a company

GAYANTRADER

Private
Hi dear I am facing a bad problem. 3 days ago I requested withdrawal of profit in my partner account. But he deleted my partner's profit. But he said he would try to solve the problem. (deleted 2 day trading lot profit only) But I can't confirm 100% whether he will solve this problem or not. (He wiped out 6649$-7000$ lot profit)
FE4F57E5-F808-492F-99EB-6AF29AC7A340.jpg
86AA9F37-4E08-41DC-BF3E-54627FEFF033.jpg
8103F778-7AD0-4BD9-A762-6F6694CFD501.jpg

Attachments

• 70562727-DD89-4721-A064-15D69ECA806C.jpg
    70562727-DD89-4721-A064-15D69ECA806C.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 5
@
Hi dear I am facing a bad problem. 3 days ago I requested withdrawal of profit in my partner account. But he deleted my partner's profit. But he said he would try to solve the problem. (deleted 2 day trading lot profit only) But I can't confirm 100% whether he will solve this problem or not. (He wiped out 6649$-7000$ lot profit)View attachment 87431View attachment 87432View attachment 87433
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://fbs.com/about
support@fbs.com or +357 22 010970

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
viber://pa?chatURI=fbsmarketsinc

-> Have you written a review yet?

-> Can you advise where did you sign up for the FBS account from? (what city, country)?

-> How much total have you made with FBS?

-> How much have you deposited total? How much have you withdrawn total?

I have already received the trading report of two of my clients. This shows that fbs is ready to steal

-> How long are the trades open with these clients? What is the average trade open time?

-> Are those clients allowed to withdraw their profits or their principal? What did FBS say to those clients?

-> Can you advise where did you sign up for the FBS account from? (what city, country)?

-> How long are the trades open with these clients? What is the average trade open time?

-> Are those clients allowed to withdraw their profits or their principal? What did FBS say to those clients?
-> Can you advise where did you sign up for the FBS account from? (what city, country)? sri lanka ,anuradhapura

-> How much total have you made with FBS? parner commission 10708$

-> How much have you deposited total? How much have you withdrawn total? i think 8k already withdrawal

2134$ issues

-> Have you written a review yet? yes already do its.

-> Do you have the full trading records of these clients that you can upload here please?

-> Do you have the full trading records of these clients that you can upload here please?

1Yes i have a full trading report. I already upload. But win rar file is not showing your website. I will Make google drive link.

2 One trade has been without closing for more than 5 minutes at the minimum level

3 Yes, these clients have withdrawn about 40% of their money. But they have been asked to provide these documents while making the final withdrawal. And they have entered all those documents.

1Yes i have a full trading report. I already upload. But win rar file is not showing your website.

2 One trade has been without closing for more than 5 minutes at the minimum level

3 Yes, these clients have withdrawn about 40% of their money. But they have been asked to provide these documents while making the final withdrawal. And they have entered all those documents.
WhatsApp Image 2023-10-21 at 08.01.47_0540559d.jpg

Back