FBS Scam Cancel My Profit when there is a big news

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Something looks very strange about your initial statement. You've got trades from 0.01 lots up to 200 lots.

Something looks very strange about your initial statement. You've got trades from 0.01 lots up to 200 lots.
Thanks pharaoh has replied to my message. I will explain it all.

I always do the averaging technique, when using 0.01 lot size my balance about 30000 cents. When I use a lot 1 and touched stoploss, then I reply with 10 lots size. Then I lost again as -230, -2480 & -1670. I returned to the of 0.01 lot size again. I feel confident with highly volatile price movements in the same direction, then that's when I use 10 lot size, 50 lot size, and so on. When it got a whopping 10 lot size -250, I am far more to get a of 6 lot size to -396, then I reply again using a lot 50 lot size to 200 lot size. At this moment my body began to vibrate and then immediately to stop the transaction. I feel it's like a dream, and this has never happened before. This Averaging techniques Previous always makes My account margin call.

How do I know if it was an off-market price? Why did this happen when I get a big profit? Why I can make a trade if the price off-market? Is off-market rules and arbitrage is only for traders who earn a big profit? FBS means working to make the trader is always in a losing position and will never be able to win. FBS very intelligent fool trader. They prepare all the rules so that the trader was not lucky. What else is done FBS for the future so that a trader is not lucky? It was like they accused me of using illegal programs so that the server be delayed. Let alone the illegal program, EA just did not ever used.

I beg believe me. I just want my profit is back. I've invited them, but they had not yet come.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not seeing arbitrage going on here.closing of trades is varied.what i can see is a gambler who WON.

Start a conversation with user FBS. Invite him to come to this thread and explain things.

Start a conversation with user FBS. Invite him to come to this thread and explain things.
I've invited them, but they gave me a new ticket numbers for the wait. Do they pause and made me become bored to the complaint. Are they playing with my psychology?

I've invited them, but they gave me a new ticket numbers for the wait. Do they pause and made me become bored to the complaint. Are they playing with my psychology?

Hello! Please accept my apologies for my late entrance. How may I help you? Do you have any additional questions asides from FBS official responses to your claim (tickets)?

Hello! Please accept my apologies for my late entrance. How may I help you? Do you have any additional questions asides from FBS official responses to your claim (tickets)?
I just want to take my profit is back, I never cheat but why FBS canceled my advantage. FBS tell me who rule I do not understand. How FBS said that if the price of off-market? How can I understand if it's off-market price? And why it happened just because I get a big profit? FBS said to allow scalping strategies, trading when the news. And what I get now just a fantasy only. I beg to return my profit.!

Dear Sir

Upon internal investigation, we have identified lagging in the quotes translation system that resulted in a delayed delivery of prices to the trading server of MT4 from the liquidity provider.

This delay was as well recorded by the market price monitoring systems.

Taking into consideration that the majority of your orders were of the arbitrage strategy, i.e. the orders were opened only at the time of the lagging occurrence with the type chosen according to the arbitrage opportunity and were closed right after this opportunity vanished, according to p.3.2.12. of the Customer Agreement

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you

I just want to take my profit is back, I never cheat but why FBS canceled my advantage. FBS tell me who rule I do not understand. How FBS said that if the price of off-market? How can I understand if it's off-market price? And why it happened just because I get a big profit? FBS said to allow scalping strategies, trading when the news. And what I get now just a fantasy only. I beg to return my prof
Dear Sir

Upon internal investigation, we have identified lagging in the quotes translation system that resulted in a delayed delivery of prices to the trading server of MT4 from the liquidity provider.

This delay was as well recorded by the market price monitoring systems.

Taking into consideration that the majority of your orders were of the arbitrage strategy, i.e. the orders were opened only at the time of the lagging occurrence with the type chosen according to the arbitrage opportunity and were closed right after this opportunity vanished, according to p.3.2.12. of the Customer Agreement

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you

Therefore, in accordance with the customer agreement, unfortunately, the orders (weather profit or loss) made during the delayed delivery of prices can not be recovered.

Back