FBS Scam Cancel My Profit when there is a big news

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Sir

Upon internal investigation, we have identified lagging in the quotes translation system that resulted in a delayed delivery of prices to the trading server of MT4 from the liquidity provider.

This delay was as well recorded by the market price monitoring systems.

Taking into consideration that the majority of your orders were of the arbitrage strategy, i.e. the orders were opened only at the time of the lagging occurrence with the type chosen according to the arbitrage opportunity and were closed right after this opportunity vanished, according to p.3.2.12. of the Customer Agreement

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you
That's because I was too big profit. What makes your server is delayed? Why the delay in far away? You can see in my statement, I get the pips are very large. All decisions available to you, you are very competent whatever you do. But you make me the authority to take away rights. You rich people, but you take away my rights. If you are really honest you would restore my profits! And you will never make excuses.

Hello

Lagging in quote translation system, which results in delayed delivery of prices is rare, but technical mistakes are unfortunately possible. We do everything in our power to ensure and monitor that this does not happen.

3.2.11.Orders opened or closed by the off-market quotes can be canceled:
a) In the event that the order was opened by off-market quotations
b) In the event that the order was closed by the off-market quotations
https://my.idnfbs.com/upload/agreement_en.pdf

Other than that:
3.2.12.The Company does not permit the use of arbitrage strategies in the marketplace is connected (eg currency futures
and the currency). In the case of Clients using arbitration by way of either a clear or hidden, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order.

As per you screen shots, you went from trading 0.01 lots volume to trading 200.00 lot volume - this is evidence of arbitrage.

Profit / loss can not be restored in accordance with p.3.2.11 and p.3.2.12 of the client agreement.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know, if there is anything else we may help you with.

How does that benefit me back? They hide behind their rules. Why did they make the rules to clients who are lucky?
But what do you wait from them? They would never allow you to get your money back by claiming that they can't violate their rules...it cuts both ways

komplenliak

It is very important for you to get acquainted with the client agreement
The clauses in the customer agreement are not for clients who got "lucky", the customer agreement is for the client as much as for the company. You must understand all that occurs on the Forex market.

Taking advantage of the delayed market prices to gain profit (ie arbitrage) can be considered as "lucky" from a cheating point of view.

I do understand your frustration, but in accordance with the customer agreement - in the current situation no orders (profit or loss) will be restored from the time of delayed market prices on 10/03/16

Thank you

komplenliak

It is very important for you to get acquainted with the client agreement
The clauses in the customer agreement are not for clients who got "lucky", the customer agreement is for the client as much as for the company. You must understand all that occurs on the Forex market.

Taking advantage of the delayed market prices to gain profit (ie arbitrage) can be considered as "lucky" from a cheating point of view.

I do understand your frustration, but in accordance with the customer agreement - in the current situation no orders (profit or loss) will be restored from the time of delayed market prices on 10/03/16

Thank you

You accuse me of arbitrage, but you just assumed it. Your only reason to not pay. If I ask you to prove that you will not be able to, why you can not? Because you just accused alone. I'm not sure if it arbitrage. If you are still not paying, it's okay, I'm just a little guy and do not have anything, while you are a great person and you can to will anything. You are very smart to convince the client with all the postings in internet sites, but what you get clients if they are lucky? All just imagination only. At first I believed FBS and it seems now who else should be trusted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello komplenliak and Pharaoh

Allow me to explain the situation once again:
FBS Customer Agreement clause:

Other than that:
3.2.12.The Company does not permit the use of arbitrage strategies in the marketplace is connected (eg currency futures
and the currency). In the case of Clients using arbitration by way of either a clear or hidden, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order.

The 2 clauses go hand in hand - On March 10th 2016 there was a period (approximately one hour) when there was a delay in market prices. This is where the customer agreement clause 3.2.11 is applied. All orders made during this period, of delayed market prices, whether for profit or for loss can be cancelled.

Arbitrage: Traders may use the delayed market prices as an advantage/opportunity to make profit. komplenliak - I am not accusing you of arbitrage, - I am commenting on the screen shots that you provided us with, which indicate evidence of possible arbitrage strategy.
Why I consider the orders in your screen shots as possible arbitrage strategy: Because you normally trade 0.01 lot volume - and during the delayed market prices your lot volume jumped to 200.00 lot volume.

At the same time, arbitrage or not, the fact of the matter is that there was a delay in market prices. Both customer agreement clauses are applicable - that orders made during that time can be cancelled.

Please let me know if there is anything else I may help you with.
FBS Official

Hello komplenliak and Pharaoh

Allow me to explain the situation once again:
FBS Customer Agreement clause:

Other than that:

The 2 clauses go hand in hand - On March 10th 2016 there was a period (approximately one hour) when there was a delay in market prices. This is where the customer agreement clause 3.2.11 is applied. All orders made during this period, of delayed market prices, whether for profit or for loss can be cancelled.

Arbitrage: Traders may use the delayed market prices as an advantage/opportunity to make profit. komplenliak - I am not accusing you of arbitrage, - I am commenting on the screen shots that you provided us with, which indicate evidence of possible arbitrage strategy.
Why I consider the orders in your screen shots as possible arbitrage strategy: Because you normally trade 0.01 lot volume - and during the delayed market prices your lot volume jumped to 200.00 lot volume.

At the same time, arbitrage or not, the fact of the matter is that there was a delay in market prices. Both customer agreement clauses are applicable - that orders made during that time can be cancelled.

Please let me know if there is anything else I may help you with.
FBS Official
You said that at the same time, arbitration or not, the fact is that there is a delay in market prices. The second clause is applicable customer agreements - that an order be made during that time can be canceled. Does this mean that there is no victory for the trader if they are lucky?

If I give you all my statements from the beginning to the end, will you restore my profits? There you will see the value of many that I use. All your suspicions will be undisputed by all my statements.

I trade only using intuition. If you do not believe, then you will never receive a trader profits.

You say your graph is delayed, what causes it? Does the broker FBS cheating?

And if your graph is delayed, how all the clients know that?

If you are honest, why did you cancel the client's advantage? And if your broker is fraudulent, hmmm all plausible reason to cancel the client's certainly no profit, you already know it and always hide behind terms and conditions.

Honest broker will always return a profit clients in order to maintain their name and do not think of as small profit loss that I received. Honest broker must know the risks if something like this. Honest broker also certainly will never lose because they only profited only from the spread.

Before I start trading in the FBS, I often chat with your cs and inquired about the strategies used, the trade when important news, whether FBS pay, whether FBS will not cheat clients. They answered all casually that it does not violate the rules. All the rules I run and that's when I feel confident to FBS. What I get now is a nightmare?

Until now I still expect my profit back, but it seems it was just a fantasy only. Currently your other clients certainly see this conversation and they will not believe my words. But they will believe it when they experience it.

Back