FBS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dr. Yahia Smamoneh

I can not discuss other clients account numbers. If your friend has an inquiry, we will be happy to help him/her.

Thank you for understanding with respect to client privacy.
No he have no problem with his account but I give you as example that we trade with the same time and same strategy and he get all his profit an i get nothing.

Dr. Yahia Smamoneh

We can check into this and discuss this with the entire Forex Peace Army - if your friend joins us and asks us to disclose his information. We would respect your privacy just the same.

Thank you.

This is a screen shot to the account number 1133375 and he is agree to check it. You can be sure of that by sending an email.
He has no problem to solve atall.

Yahia

I often have to tell company reps to show more respect client privacy. In this case, I believe FBS is doing the correct thing. I believe the request for your friend join the conversation to assure that neither your privacy or your friend's privacy is violated is very reasonable.

P.S. Note to conspiracy theorists: Before someone jumps in and claims I'm giving special favors, you haven't seen all of the conversations I've had with FBS representatives over the years. Like with most major brokers, there have been agreements and disagreements. In this case, I agree that a public conversation involving 2 accounts belonging to 2 clients requires the permission of both clients. If the second client joins the conversation, I may or may not agree with how FBS explains the reported differences in the way these accounts were handled.

Please think about it why he will join us if he have no problem.??

And i just give you an example there are also allot of accounts at that day and same time and they lost money..
Why the company don't delete there archive and comeback money to them like my situation. ?

FBS Is very big SCAM ...

they expand wti oil spread to 340 pips ... the normal spread is 1-4 point only .

this make my balance to be zero ..

they close sell order at 3:00:00 am with price at 1:00:00 am ...

the prices source is FBS support himself .

for arabic people you can read this topic

borsaat.com/vb/t1067358.html

165210_1498108237.png 165210_1498108527.png

FBS Is very big SCAM ...

they expand wti oil spread to 340 pips ... the normal spread is 1-4 point only .

View attachment 32531 View attachment 32532

Hello Waddah Attar

I am an FBS Official. I will check into this matter for you now, and will reply shortly.

Thank you

FBS Is very big SCAM ...

View attachment 32531 View attachment 32532

Dear Waddah Attar!
We have examined your claim about bespoken order (407485990), consulted with the server data, checked its log-files and come to the following conclusion.

First, considering the closure of this order, we would like to remind you, that when current loss of all open orders on a trading account exceeds the allowed limit, a Stop Out event occurs, i.e. your margin level becomes less than 20%. In this case, the server will close your orders automatically one by one with the comment “so:…./…/…”.
Example: so: -35.1%/-102834.6/293082.2 – the order was closed by stop out (where -35.1% is the margin level at the time of order closure, -102834.6 – remaining funds at the time of order closure, 293082.2 – margin)
According to the Customer Agreement:
3.6.2. The Company is entitled to mandatory closing of a Client’s open positions without prior notification of the latter one, if Margin level is lower than 20% of the necessary margin for maintaining open positions.

Considering the closing price, indeed on 22.06.2017 at 03:00:00 there was received such stock exchange Bid price. The confirmation of it was sent to you by our customer support agent as well as you may this information may be confirmed by you on a highly reliable off-site source “eSignal”. http://prntscr.com/fmsw7s - as you may see from the screenshot at 01:00:00, when the trading was closed, the spread was at its usual level (red line - Bid, green line - Ask). Though, during the break the spread has widened drastically. At the moment of the Market opening (03:00:00, red vertical line), the spread still remained expanded and only in some time has assumed its usual value. It looks like the amount of your free margin was not enough to sustain such volatility, which has caused the wave of Stop Outs.

At the same time, we do understand that the spread was unusually high at the moment. We would like you to know that FBS company highly appreciates its clients and in any controversial situation our team strives to take actions in favour of the customer. Since this is an exceptional case, the decision has been made to cancel the loss of your unprofitable orders (407485990 order included).

We hope we have managed to explain the whole situation and thank you for your understanding.

Back