forex-age corporation scam company

Please keep this updated. At this point, I'm thinking a full blown scam finding may be in order.

Thanks for every body
Guys I already contact to FSA and they said they can't help me because the company not registered with them.
For that before three weeks I wrote apology letter for the forex age company because I thought they will do what they promised to me and also we can to finish this problem in peace and I will receive my money back.
After I send to them the apology letter and the account manager confirm me she received the apology letter and transferred to admin section and she said they will send the money very soon, but what I sow from them up to today I did not receive any money from them.
Today I emaied the BVI Fsc and I made a complaint against forex-age company and I will wait for any respond from them.
Nasser

I have seen that you posted this on 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM, my question its almost 6 days passed, did you received your funds or not ?

Not receive my money.

Hi
Up to today I didnt receive any amount from the company.And also they not responding any of my emails I dont no way and way thay doing like that.
:mad::mad:

I have just emailed Forex Age again. Let's see if they prefer to pay you or if they want a scam finding.

Forexage broker not registred in UK

:mad:Hii
First big thanks to every body for helping to all victims.
Second did you get any email from them
Third I hade contact with Royal Virgin Island Police Force and thay made investegation about forexage corporation broker company and they found that its no registration in BVI Fsc and its scam company in UK.
This what I got from them.:mad::mad:

:mad:Hii
First big thanks to every body for helping to all victims.
Second did you get any email from them
Third I hade contact with Royal Virgin Island Police Force and thay made investegation about forexage corporation broker company and they found that its no registration in BVI Fsc and its scam company in UK.
This what I got from them.:mad::mad:

The Biggest Mistake you had done in this case was apologizing to a broker. Maybe in your case the broker can use it for nothing because it's regulated nowhere, under no authority and simply a Scam Company-Its "Regulatory Information" on their website is empty, just a manipulation to cheat people, empty of any regulation organization name.
In between, such Scam companies websites mainly look very normal and attractive but the main point is to search for its REGULATION with the Top Regulation Organizations, despite not all unregulated brokers are Scam.

But, if it was an apology to a regulated broker, it might have used your apology to say: look the client is guilty in someway, this is why we'll not pay him the money. They'll fabricate something!! Have many "Good" Lawyers who can find some words in your apology to use against you.
The broker might turn the situation on you according to the contents of your apology words.
Never apologize to a broker or company especially that you are Right, the Law is with you, no need for any apology and if you were going to do that under any circumstance, at least take care of what you say or write in your apology, try to ask the broker as a trick: what do you want me to write for you, apologize for what(the words). Do not write words that can completely turn you from a victim to guilty.

I understand your care for your own money and maybe it was a way to get it back but things do not work like this in life.
Like it's said: The Strong Eats The Weak.
Have the Upper Hand in any case is better than coming from below or leaning! Especially when dealing with such dirty companies.

If it was a Regulated broker, whatever the degree of its Scam is, it still might have something to loose but with forex-age no regulation?!!

Do not know who can help you in this case with such Scam Broker who'll less care if it's labelled as Scam or not at FPA.

Scam Companies main objective is to deceive as many people as it can in short time to open accounts with it, and till time it get discovered as Scam by FPA or any party, it would have collected millions and ran far away.

It's a shame how in the year 2012 and all the information that can be discovered searching the net & detecting, we still find people fall for such Scam Companies and anybody that want to open a broker or other company starts dealing from its house backyard can do that with no officials following it before it becomes bigger by cheating many people who still fall for such companies cheats.

But luckily there's FPA that is lessening the impact of such companies in destroying this bad cycle of Scammers.
Hopefully, many find FPA before becoming a victim not after!!

Last edited:
I believe an FPA scam finding is in the pipeline.

Will it make a difference? Yes - for those who check the FPA's reviews or who search for Forex Age on Google before opening an account. Chocking off the flow of new money into scam companies is the best way to wipe them off the map.

Back