Future of Forex?

The future of forex is very bright, as the internet is getting cheaper and easily accessible even on cell phones so forex is increasing and getting popular day by day.

Until and unless people are interdependent nothing will happen to forex and the process will continue which is advantageous for forex traders like us ;)

Forex will be a pleasant business for those who work hard in forex they really make profit from forex trading. It is not a game where you will win by chance , do efforts and make plan for your success.

The future of forex is very bright, as the internet is getting cheaper and easily accessible even on cell phones so forex is increasing and getting popular day by day.

and even cell phones become cheaper and cheaper, so we would see a tribal leader conquering this business in the nearest future, but oh NO, they don't have any documents for verification :D

and even cell phones become cheaper and cheaper, so we would see a tribal leader conquering this business in the nearest future, but oh NO, they don't have any documents for verification :D

I have seen that some of the Android powered phones that are available today are low priced and this is why it is easy for traders to use them in their trading :)

I have seen that some of the Android powered phones that are available today are low priced and this is why it is easy for traders to use them in their trading :)
Yeah I know, I've recently seen news about some phone which will be developed in India and will cost just about 3$ or smth like that, I can't believe that such an electronic device could be cheap like that

Before everyone needed big screens to support surfing and other smart phone functions, the trend was for phones to get smaller and smaller. There's little reason a phone just for placing/recieving calls needs to be much larger than a wristwatch. A phone like that could be extremely cheap.

The Forex market is a global decentralized market for the trading of various type of trading currencies. In addition, although, variety of factors that affect exchange rate, but professional Forex traders can understand market movement’s language comfortably and they are making huge money from this financial market. Because of excellent facilities and features I am sure in near future it would more popular.

I agree, the Forex market will probably expand even more in the future. There is a constant influx of new people, and more importantly, these people have an ever increasing access to information and therefore they have the opportunity to learn and become better at trading.

Back