Future of Forex?

I agree, the Forex market will probably expand even more in the future. There is a constant influx of new people, and more importantly, these people have an ever increasing access to information and therefore they have the opportunity to learn and become better at trading.

Yes we do have a lot of traders who are joining in this business and we have to see how they will be able to do their trading with profits :)

Yes we do have a lot of traders who are joining in this business and we have to see how they will be able to do their trading with profits :)
Getting profit is become goal amont trader, I think for future forex will become more popular business and will many new trader will come joined in forex.because this busienss promising unlimited income

Getting profit is become goal amont trader, I think for future forex will become more popular business and will many new trader will come joined in forex.because this busienss promising unlimited income

I am having small targets so that is not a problem for me :)

Future of forex is very bright, with the passage of time many traders are entering the market each day. So it will be a great market for next years.

Future of forex is very bright, with the passage of time many traders are entering the market each day. So it will be a great market for next years.

Yes and i agree that the future of this business is very bright and the reason is that it is now the biggest financial market in the whole world :)

As forex market is growing more than we think we can say future of this business is much more. People will not stop trading , New trader will join this market to test their abilities in future they also can do good with their experience.

As forex market is growing more than we think we can say future of this business is much more. People will not stop trading , New trader will join this market to test their abilities in future they also can do good with their experience.

In the coming times we all know that the future of this business is very good as we will be able to do our trades and get more profits in this business :)

we, our childen and children of their children will live in a world where there is Forex:) I even cannot imagine that this powerfull market can disappear someday. I think smth like prototype of modern forex market exicted many centuries ago, just in smaller size

we, our childen and children of their children will live in a world where there is Forex:) I even cannot imagine that this powerfull market can disappear someday. I think smth like prototype of modern forex market exicted many centuries ago, just in smaller size

Or, we could see a new and improved Bretton Woods agreement locking the exchange rates of all the major currencies, possibly in combination with more regional currencies like the Euro forming.

It will be helpful for the new generation and it will provide the employment maximum peoples, It is lucrative as well as providing employment, it is solving the financial problem and choice of the majority, its future is very bright.

Back