Future of Forex?

It will be helpful for the new generation and it will provide the employment maximum peoples, It is lucrative as well as providing employment, it is solving the financial problem and choice of the majority, its future is very bright.

It is very clear that when we are joining this business of Forex trading then we have to think about many possible options before doing our trades and this is a good business for us in the long term :D

I would say that as long as different currencies exist there will be Forex trading. It will only be growing more popular and more accessible.

It's a perfect chance to earn money, so I believe that Forex is immortal)))

It's a chance to profit, to meet interesting new people, to exercise one's mind while making money, and so on and so forth. It's inevitable to become even more popular than it is now.

It's a chance to profit, to meet interesting new people, to exercise one's mind while making money, and so on and so forth. It's inevitable to become even more popular than it is now.

We can make more profits from our trades if we have the required trading skills with us and we also know that our trading strategy is good as well as profitable to us :)

I had trust on forex it will not end soon .It can change its shape of working may be new things added to forex trading but it will not disappear from the financial world. My good future is related to my skill as well as with forex trading.

Future of forex is very bright, it is the biggest market with huge daily turnover and is increasing day by day. Many are joining forex trading as internet facility is increasing and reaching them more and more.

It is looking tough that forex will survive in next 60 years as there are some wars between different countries and I think forex will survive 20 to 30 years and I think this is enough period, so we should work with full satisfaction.

I do not think that artificial intelligence will take over the trading World. We should not forget that artificial intelligence is made by human being. It's not possible by human being to create a brain like a human. Artificial intelligence will make the things easier.

If it is possible all trading is done automatically then forex market will be really a different . It is not possible in near future. I think manual trading will remain important because just automatic systems will not do such a big business . Human skill and brain has fantastic abilities that are super than any other trading system.

Back