Abandoned Complaint - FXOPEN SCAM

Aboweam

Recruit
After long working in EA , I success to build very strong EA that depend on pending orders , and I choose fxopen ECN account , on the first week I observe that some bending orders it changes their places and we I closed the EA opened again in it's correct place , I worked in EA and I fixed this as whatever happen the order couldn't be changed unless the EA stopped or shut , but now new scamming happened , new totally orders open and I could observing that because if I close one order manually that opened by EA , the EA will close all remain orders and when I close that wrong orders the EA didn't close his orders , so those orders open by broker , until the big problem happened and I lose the account , it's was a day of NZD news , The EA hang a order 160 pips away from the moment price moved and the broker cancelled it and by this my account destroied , I contact them and they said because of slippage they couldn't open the order , After that I try to hedge my orders manually but I lost the account .
My account : 901923
pass : *******
server : ecn.fxopen.com:443

Looks like a moderator took out the password. Go ahead and share it - just be 100% sure it's the investor password.

And, invite FXOpen to come and join this discussion. Send them the link to this thread.

Looks like a moderator took out the password. Go ahead and share it - just be 100% sure it's the investor password.

And, invite FXOpen to come and join this discussion. Send them the link to this thread.
Excelent point, that is missing in all brokers, very low informations about all brokers.

Dear Aboweam,

Your order was automatically cancelled, the reason is a significant slippage, that resulted from the news release.
The procedure, known as Slippage Control to protect client orders from opening at a significantly worse price than specified.
This is an inherent structure of ECN model.
For more information please visit: https://support.fxopen.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/230/466/slippage-control-cancelled-by-dealer
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,
FXOpen Team

They cancel my pending order which is 160 pips away from moment of news release , HOW ?? I open ECN so I can get good market price not for closing my orders , at least open for me after even 300 pips , your time out slippage in ECN account is 500 pips in GBP/NZD and that from your site and that's your rules , I have the pic of it .

They cancel my pending order which is 160 pips away from moment of news release , HOW ?? I open ECN so I can get good market price not for closing my orders , at least open for me after even 300 pips , your time out slippage in ECN account is 500 pips in GBP/NZD and that from your site and that's your rules , I have the pic of it .

Dear Aboweam,

FXOpen has already responded to your complaint in the previous post and would like to state that there were no violation of the Regulations on our part.
Note that until now you haven`t provided a sufficient basis for accusing FXOpen of violating the procedure. For your claim to be well grounded, we kindly ask you to provide the following accurate information concerning your complaint: the account number, the order number, the relevant screenshots and the detailed description of the situation. Please, give this information to our Support or post it here publicly within a reasonable time. We ourselves are interested in resolving controversial issues if they have grounds.

Kind regards,
FXOpen Team

Aboweam has not returned to answer the questions posed by FxOpen's representative for more than one week. Per Resolved Issues Rules, this complaint is now considered to be abandoned and will be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Back