• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Contact Asst Mod (spelled just like that) and see what he can do. He is extremely busy, so he might not be able to get back to you for a couple of days. I wonder if you have to click the box, "Stay logged In" to reply, I have no idea.

Contact Asst Mod (spelled just like that) and see what he can do. He is extremely busy, so he might not be able to get back to you for a couple of days. I wonder if you have to click the box, "Stay logged In" to reply, I have no idea.

Sorry, I am confused...is this particular message just between us or the public can read this?

Everyone can see this. If we don't discuss things in the email format but in this area, it is in the open forum. The Flag means the Open Forum and the Envelope means email.

Should we use winchargeback.com
Do you recommend them? We are lost and do not know what to do now!
We are still trying with winchargeback but our bank will not open a cashback. We need support from a lawyer now. Its taking a long time but we hope we can retrieve some money, we didn't try out Birman law (had no trust in them)
But please try winchargeback, they are very helpful.

You can show your bank as much scam/scheming information that you have on hand to show them that this is an outright theft of your money. The more backup information that you were scammed, the better.

UKOptions
As the same above with Vision Binary, they had the same configuration as Vision Binary. Earlier pages had the exact same information listed on their web site as above; unfortunately, I was not able to grab a screen of this information. Now they have scrubbed this web site of both "White Label Solution provided by Greymountain Management" with "Payments are processed via Worldwide Tech Limited..."
I have been scammed by UK Options and tried to submit a 1 star review but the sytem would not let me saying there was already an investigation underway. Is it possible to submit a 1 star review ??

I have been scammed by UK Options and tried to submit a 1 star review but the sytem would not let me saying there was already an investigation underway. Is it possible to submit a 1 star review ??

Have you entered a complaint on this site in the scam folder? After submitting your scam, after a certain period of time and trying to get your contacts with UK Options to join your scam thread to reply to your accusations. If they don't reply, then your complaint goes to a full vote and once the voting is closed, I do believe that is when the 1 star is applied.

Have you entered a complaint on this site in the scam folder? After submitting your scam, after a certain period of time and trying to get your contacts with UK Options to join your scam thread to reply to your accusations. If they don't reply, then your complaint goes to a full vote and once the voting is closed, I do believe that is when the 1 star is applied.
I mangaed to do the 1 star review after all, thanks.

Good to read. Keep up to date with things as things might be moving quickly with the entire industry, one man has already been arrested with some heavy charges with a sweep coming up. Other things are in the works, so keep tuned!

We have a question too.
How much do you know about Magnum Options
Like you said,Grey mountain Management was on our first statement and they received $30000 Canadian Dollars from us, also another $150000 US saying magnum options on statement
We sent an email to close our account and ask for returning our deposit money,unfortunately no one responded to us yet.
Tali Stein from Veronica Birman law Israel contacted us and they said they could retrieve our money with the help of wealth recovery international. They ask for a 10% downpayment over wire transfer/credit card. My warning bells are ringing!! If you need more info about that law firm, address, phone numbers please let us know.
I got scamed with MO and now the followup scam begins????
What can I do? Do you have any information about Birman Law?

Zeike I just saw your post. I think I have been scammed by Magnum Option. Invested with them 25000GBP in January 2017, they gave me 100% bonus and the learned I had to do 40 times the bonus in trades to be able to withdraw money. I managed to trade the amount with a loss of 20% approx of my initial investment. So I have requested a withdraw but hey have rejected and give no explanation nor answer my emails so thing a similar behavoir.

As you have gonse through similar situation what you recommend.

I have seen recommendations to contact police or my bank fraud department, expose the case and try a cash back.

Also seen recommendations to contact winchargeback or another firm called giancore, or buirman law.

What would be you recommendations based on your experience.

Seems this is a not ending story and even makes me have doubt on this firm that could be scams also and could loos more money.

Appreciate your feedback

Back