• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Contact Asst Mod (spelled just like that) and see what he can do. He is extremely busy, so he might not be able to get back to you for a couple of days. I wonder if you have to click the box, "Stay logged In" to reply, I have no idea.

Actually, his full username is AsstModerator. If you click the envelope for Private Conversations and tell it to start a new one, just start typing asst in the participants box and he should show up as a choice to click on.

It's not exactly email. More of a simple messaging system inside the forums. Unlike discussion threads, private conversations are designed to be private. Only participants in a conversation can see it.

Actually, his full username is AsstModerator. If you click the envelope for Private Conversations and tell it to start a new one, just start typing asst in the participants box and he should show up as a choice to click on.

It's not exactly email. More of a simple messaging system inside the forums. Unlike discussion threads, private conversations are designed to be private. Only participants in a conversation can see it.

Thank you for the clarification Pharaoh!

Any update about this Hornets nest, you managed tracing some payment service provider firm supporting the fraud scheme, GMM just seems to be some logo name ? wonder if the Irish started investigating or maybe it needs billions of consumer damages.

What about the technologies providers involved, who are they ?

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/vinci-capital-markets-vs-rhodium-forex-forex-broker-comparison

Leverate Financial Services Ltd. is a well-known provider of software solutions for the forex sector. In December 2015, the company launched a retail brokerage called LegacyFX that operated under the Cyprus license of the firm, but it was shut down in May this year. The company has also stopped selling its binary options platform BX8 in August. VinciCM is Leverate’s new start-up brokerage brand.

…….sounds as the tech.providers run the brokerages ?

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2015...-scalps-princess-anne-remains-unmolested.html

http://leverate.com/brokerage-packages/

One more dubious packages supplier o_O Jail them !

Yes!! Use winchargeback.com if it is within the timeframe that you can do so. You can also let your bank know of the fraudulent activity and see if they will work with you on getting your money back. Winchargeback.com is a very good company which has a high rate of recovery. I encourage you to do both, work with winchargeback.com and also work with your bank for chargebacks from Magnum Option and Greymountain Management.

Hi. I was also scammed by GMM operating as Omega Options and Glenridge Capital to the tune of $84K. I have tried to get my bank to reverse the charges for Omega Options (GMM) per their instructions after the shut down their website and do not answer their phones. My bank said they have to do a credit transaction receipt and OO states they can do nothing from their end! Here is what Omega Options replied:

"Hello ,

We are trying to send you the entire balance of your account with us.

Unfortunately, due to complications from the wannacry cyber attack and the recent regulation change OmegaOptions accounts are completely frozen. We are working continuously to fix the situation not only on behalf of our clients but also because much of our own funds are unaccessible as well.

Until we can access our account there is no way we can initiate a refund/claim-back or contact card companies.

If you want your funds back as soon as possible you need to get your banks/card providers to claim the funds back from their side.

If they ask for the recipient the most common processors are GreyMountainManagement or OmegaOptions24. Explain to your providers that it is these processors that are holding your funds they can initiate a reversal to receive your funds back.

If we would have known of the regulation changes in advance we would have refunded all of our clients immediately. Due to the cyber attack we were unable to finish refunding all our clients. We are trying to calling every one of our clients individually to assist you with getting your funds back as quickly as possible."
THEN:
"I understand your reaction. At the moment we do not have access to our systems and are unable to initiate any kind of withdrawal.

For that reason we are encouraging our clients to contact their bank and credit card issuer to have them reverse the transactions. If necessary we will provide you with a letter stating that we will not contest the refund.

Even if you no longer have those cards you can still file a dispute.

I will have our accounting department send you the email stating the total amount you invested with us along with the email stating that we will not contest the charge reversal.

We can not send you a wire transfer as that would violate our terms and conditions and International (AML) Anti Money Laundering laws."

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Get that letter from accounting ASAP. It may be worthless, but you can show your CC companies of the BS scam that they are running.
They can't do a wire transfer my rear end!! Hiding behind AML laws is totally a joke. How can we send money in via wire but they can't send it back that way?
How are they contacting you if they are totally closed down? Be nice until you get that BS letter. Will your CC companies even accept a letter from thieves like them? They might not honor it since it is coming from scammers...I hounded the crap out of GMM. I think Danielle Earle's phone number is on here, call her and keep talking to her until you get her to send your money back. Be ready for her lies...

Very sorry to read about them taking your money thru this scam. You can do your best due diligence and find nothing bad on anyone because of their SEO work. Google and Bing should be sued for helping with this scam!

Back