GUILTY Case# 2011-082 | cmingoti vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My personal considerations.
HFX is a scam broker that don't write neither his address on website neither is regualated from any entity.
So I don't understand a reason why a trader should trade with this BS Brokerage.
After this, if the posted statement it's true, means only two possibilities :
a - Miss. Mingoti is one of the best trader in the world (he did 16x in one month)
b - Miss. Mingoti has found some loophole in the datafeed of this BS broker

So now we have two options.
If the "a" case is true, she can put 1k on a serious broker and after a month get 16x of money, so she can forget this BS broker
If the case "b" is true, she cannot think that a scam broker can pay her money, they can do whatever they want.

My final consideration is that the broker is obviously guilty.
But it's guilty to be a scam broker ..... before anything happened to Miss. Mingoti, the website is almost clear about what broker it is.
But ... I doubt that Miss. Mingoti was not aware of what I wrote in this post....

Last edited:
Hello Carlo Colombo

Thank you for your comment

Unfortunately made ​​many mistakes in life and this was a mistake in my story that I've added (open an account in HFX).

With respect to "be the best trader in the world", even feeling a certain irony, I repeat that my operations were severely strained my account and leaving close to breaking.

Do not think of repeating with the same intensity!

I received several threats of processes (in real justice) and I confess that I am looking forward to it!

I ask myself the entire disposal!

thank you

Carla

Traders beware with your funds - fraud hfx.com

Hi

It seems hfx.com is running the promotion with bonus etc...
check the link with the T&C of the promotions described ---> Promotions Terms And Conditions

I hope the trader was aware of the said promotion and has bid by it.

I would still vote hfx.com as guilty for the reason if they genuinely believe if the trader hacked their system & has used dubious means to generate profit:
a) Why this was realized (by hfx.com) at the time when withdrawal request was placed by the trader.
b) What stopped hfx.com to cease the trading when first trade was placed(in so called hacked manner).

Whom is hfx.com kidding. if they have stipulated the promotion T&C onus remains with them to police/regulate it.

Broker cannot penalize the trader for it's own fault, to me it looks, broker set the trader on B book with the intention to pocket the deposit(trader incurs loss) However it seems, the trader had very good system taking it initial deposit 16x in a month, which hfx.com is finding difficult to honor the withdrawal claim, hence giving all lame excuses & try to put blame on the traders trading system.

FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD !!! hfx.com GUILTY of 1st order.

Regards,

"Members of the jury, I will prove I have a technical flaw in my system."

Hi everybody

I went through all the thread and I don't believe what I'm reading! These HFX managers act as if they were kindergarten children...

- Did you take your license for brokerage, meaning handling tens of millions? Did you launch the MT4 and accept clients? The money has to fall in somebody's pocket, right?
You have met a professional, it's YOUR bad luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- What is all this mourning and weeping: "Oh my! it was a flaw in my system. This customer took advantage of it. So I decide to confiscate her winnings."

THIS WOULD REALLY BE TOO EASY FOR YOU SCUMBAGS.

Somebody wrote in a post here: if you have Miss Mingoti on film, entering your server's room, then you have proof. Otherwise you will be wiped out in court: it is your system, it was setup by you and launched by you. This "hacking" BS will just make the Court laugh.

A very logical question is this: if you have flaw(s), how many clients were affected by them? You claim YOUR flaws (lol, lol!) affected you. What about the clients? Were they not affected by your flaws?

"Members of the jury, I will prove I have a technical flaw in my system. One of my clients took advantage of it and made good money. I don't care if hundreds of customers were affected by my flaw. I only corrected it when it affected ME."

Assuming the judge will be a citizen from Mars and you will win, how do you think you will keep your license??????
-----------------------------------

- Miss Mingoti, please consider renting your signals while trading. Your achievement is remarkable.

I agree with what everyone is saying. There are many problems with HFX and their treatment of this client. But the main thing that we're missing here is that HFX is not a regulated broker, so as such they make their own rules and choose how to enforce them. It really bothers me that they're taking over 10k from a trader who seems to have earned this profit fairly.

It is obvious that HFX is trying to take money away from a trader who has made a good profit, and now they're trying to justify it and attempt to keep some kind of reputation. Since there is no regulator or a 3rd party to facility this dispute(except the FPA) then this is left to be decided by this broker.

This makes me think of a world where banks are not regulated, think of this a banks decides to keep all the money that a person has deposited because they say the person has obtained that money "illegally", but no court has given an order to freeze or confiscate that money.

So in this case the broker is referring to a price at a particular moment in time and saying that this was not the real market price. There is no centralized exchange in the forex market, so any price that a broker quotes is a real price. So the broker as a self regulating company decides what is a real market price and what is a legal or illegal activity.

And that's where the problem lies, a trader is putting their money in the hands of a potentially dishonest operation, which if it proves to be dishonest will eventually take people's money and run. We're basically taking their word that they're honest and we should trust them.

Back