GUILTY Case# 2014-032 | GlennFX1 vs astonmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This broker has already been found Guilty in a similar case...

That said, had this been a different broker, my question would have been information regarding the T&Cs of the $4000.00 bonus deposit. These often come with limitations on withdrawals and/or trade quotas to be met before withdrawals.

Unfortunately both parties were stung in the same quarter so not much help to each other...

Update

Hey Guys,

I was contacted by William Taylor from Aston Forex who said that this whole episode has upset him and that my money would be refunded to me............. not sure if he means my original deposits or all the money made in the "account". Said that he had been very sick and was in Hospital for a while and that he would sort everything out.

I emailed him a fresh withdrawal request for the balance of my deposit yesterday but he has not replied as yet.
I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and will appologise here to him and Aston Forex if my "problem" is sorted out
Will keep you all informed on the progress if I get my money.

I have asked my son who is in London to go around to their address and fill me in what is there and I will post that here as well.

He's probably hoping that the case can be delayed while he makes some more excuses.

Tell him that it's very simple. If he pays ALL the money owed to you, the case can be set to "Resolved" even if the voting is over. Also, remind him that he's got one other client who filed a Traders Court case and that he should resolve that one too.

Glenn

You do not need to send your son to that address, google is here - see photo attached.
Netotrade_address_1.JPG

that address registered to a UK company called:
partner build ltd
Partner Build Ltd - London Builders Painters loft Conversion Extension Refurbishments
tel:+442088005842
see second image attached.
Netotrade_address_2.JPG

Yep, you are right. Nothing by the name Aston Forex or Neotrade. The offices were closed by the time he got there.
Partner Build Ltd. and nothing else.

He's probably hoping that the case can be delayed while he makes some more excuses.

Tell him that it's very simple. If he pays ALL the money owed to you, the case can be set to "Resolved" even if the voting is over. Also, remind him that he's got one other client who filed a Traders Court case and that he should resolve that one too.

If he contacts me...... Will do

Here is some more info I "gleamed" from a French Forum, it was published by the author at the end of this message. Seems like this has been going on for some time now as some of the posts there are in 2012...... Google does not give a 100% tranlation but it's pretty good.

Response to the text No. 11 (20) Fab published above that surprised almost the reputation of Aston:

Under the exchange of information inter-forum, here are some facts about AstonForex and / or AstonMarkets and / or Aston Invest and MarketsTrades, 4 organizations that seem to merge into a single unit ... What a curious pattern: Registration in Belize, London address: 788-790 Finchley Road, NW11 7TJ-London type mailbox & clearance with a phone number in Switzerland: +41 22 508 72 52. ... Which is actually a 4th case is calling MarketTrades Ltd, a company that does not even answer the letter to AstonForex. Why then publish this address? How strange! Admit that there is nothing to lose. It is not at all clear and the reader (or the trader client) will certainly be "confused." We believe this is intentional! Claims become even more difficult to formulate and ...

Prohibition or Astonforex or Invest Markets are NOT approved by the French Financial Markets Authorities (blacklist AMF) and, as such, are prohibited from soliciting, prospecting and advise clients and contracting FRANCE. They do however happily with their No. As in the Paris region: 01 84210085 or 01 78099509. It is therefore violating the law which deprives Markets trading clients protection MFA, what many customers will complain bitterly (more than 250 complaints about experts_univers forum / arrnaque at forex). It is very informative about the methods used, customers are always surprised to see their money go up in smoke .... because their counselors say they have curiously-"bet" simultaneously on many transactions, strong batch and more - in the opposite direction ... and obviously without stop loss. How strange for trading professionals: for the result is necessarily the explosion of capital. Normal recurring phenomenon after complaints. We will return later.

In case of dispute, please contact the AMF Epargne Info Service * Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF)
17, place de la Bourse 75082 Paris Cedex 2 Tel. : (+33 1) 53.45.62.00
Hotline from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Email: [email protected] Form or contact:
http://www.amf-france.org/affi ..... _form.html

Note that Aston are also banned in Belgium: Contact: Monique Siscot

Autoriteit voor Financiële Diensten in Markten (FSMA)
Bescherming van van Consumenten financiële diensten, Congresstraat 12-14 B-1000 Brussel
Tel: +32 2 220 57 10 - Fax +32 2 220 59 30

Note that against all odds, the Aston are not approved in the UK by the FSA

So why do they publish an address (domicile) in the UK?

For more information, here's a phone number: +33 (0) 952 233 236
NB: People who spontaneously collaborate in this research are ensured thanks.

Reference (s):

clobour89

I also cheated by astonforex. Describe your case.

I encountered a fraud company Aston Invest LTD. December 24, 2013 I deposited Trading sur le Forex et taux de change | Trading en ligne des devises | Trading sur CFD et Matières Premières online trading account 1045682 $ 1000 . February 3, 2014 in the account was $ 2143.86 and I wanted to make $ 600. To date ( February 19, 2014 ) I have not the money sent . In this case three times on the phone said that the payment was successful. Now they do not respond to my requests . Please help me in getting my money. Ready to provide any information you require .

In constant touch with me manager Vladimir Igorov his e-mail vladimir@astonmarkets.com
phone from which he called me not determined , but he dictated to me the following number: +442070487206
The site Trading sur le Forex et taux de change | Trading en ligne des devises | Trading sur CFD et Matières Premières listed phone +41 22 508 72 52

Back