GUILTY Case# 2014-032 | GlennFX1 vs astonmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Info / Help

With regards to my Aston Forex "Saga" I have been extremely lucky in that I contacted my Bank here in South Africa and explained what happened, sent them links to here and others where Aston Forex is named.
They got me to fill out a form requesting a reversal of my deposits paid and the reason therefore.

Just checked my account and the original $6000.00 was reversed and is back in my account.:D

The profit made is still there and I don't expect that I will ever see anything of it but at least I am not as much out of pocket that I was a few months ago and I hope someone will benefit from the exposure that the FPA has shown about Aston Forex.

I think that everyone who has had problems should open cases against them, it need's to be stopped.

I'm glad that you received your money back!
As you said before, i will give them the benefit of the doubt and i will request a withdrawal.
I have nice profits with Aston and they promised that i can keep them, so i will give a shot.
At the end of the day, we are here for the money...

I'm glad that you received your money back!
As you said before, i will give them the benefit of the doubt and i will request a withdrawal.
I have nice profits with Aston and they promised that i can keep them, so i will give a shot.
At the end of the day, we are here for the money...

Well James,
I hope that you have better luck in your withdrawal request than what I did with Aston Forex.

A number of people have phoned me as I left my number in another post and everyone that phoned is in profit but cannot get any funds out.
In the short period I traded, I made $93,000.00 over my deposit but have absolutely no access to those profit's and I was just lucky that my bank managed to reverse the funds.

I tried to contact Aston again very recently but I get no response from their main number and the number for William Taylor remains unanswered.

At the end of the day I am still a few hundred dollars USD out of pocket due to the exchange rate and bank charges but at least ä little wiser".

Good luck.

I also suffered from Aston, but to me they do not return the money. Please explain to me in detail what you did for to get at least the initial deposit. My e-mail fxd55@ukr.net

Got scammed. Im really honest and trust people, speaking in such a friendly manner that of course you trust. Arent everybody honest..well that's what I believe so Im very easy to fool. And so was the case.. 1k is enormously big money here..at today.. and if we talk about 10k which I was supposed to take as loan from the bank and deposit that..

It's cool you can withdraw immediately (so I was told). It's supposed to be easy. Well I thought so was the case. But that was NOT the case, the case was to efficiently steal money from me.

Yes my "friend W. Taylor" << XXX = Owns me an apolgy... he owns me money too, got to get the money back, and fast, before the mafia are at my door knocking with their uzi... yeah... like that...

I could write a long, long story about what I was told in a very trustful way... okey, I have never ever made such a big deposit ever. And from my credit-card with money that do not exist.. Im very, very poor. Having issues to get the milk from the store and giving my children food and buying clean clothes. Medicine for my babies and I suffer cancer. Sad but true (?). Compassion... or what... they call me talking about catastrophe in the world and how big responsibility we have.

As talking to the big boss too, i felt some way special as a big fellow trader having many money and a heavy weight is my "partner"... oh-boy, how wrong , how wrong...

Can you taylor plz tell me where you do your business? What is your agenda...? I wanna know...

Withdraw approve too but no money at all recieved..
Trading account empty in a couple of days as i trust em so much.. this is just Wired..

lucaz1, please go ahead and open your own thread about this in Scam Alerts.

Also, DO NOT open any more accounts using money you don't have. ONLY trade with money you can afford to lose. Forex is not a get rich quick scheme - unless you are a bad broker or are selling some useless "holy grail" system and get rich by stealing from innocent traders.

Back