GUILTY Case# 2014-032 | GlennFX1 vs astonmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I tried to give William Taylor the benefit of the doubt but even knowing of this thread (and others about the company) he has refused to respond.
Emails are not been answered or even acknowledged. Telephone calls to his private number are being ignored +44 161 738 1185
Looking around the Internet they seem to be everywhere and are scamming people everywhere.
I have plenty of time on my hands and would appreciate any links where I can spread the work of their scam.

Try to find other victims online. Get them to come here, leave reviews, and open cases. Only one more is needed to move Aston Forex into the SCAM category.

Update

Well, I tried to give William Taylor the benefit of the doubt but even knowing of this thread (and others about the company) he has refused to respond.
Emails are not been answered or even acknowledged. Telephone calls to his private number are being ignored +44 161 738 1185
Looking around the Internet they seem to be everywhere and are scamming people everywhere.
I have plenty of time on my hands and would appreciate any links where I can spread the work of their scam.

Hi, i also have an account with Aston, you received the money at the end?
Regards,
James.

James, I think you should consider testing your ability to withdraw from Aston Forex.

Good. There's only one way to be sure whether or not you can withdraw money. Try it and see if the money arrives.

Profits are useless if you can't access them.

Hi, i also have an account with Aston, you received the money at the end?
Regards,
James.

Hi James,

I have put in a couple of withdrawal requests. I receive a response from their server saying that my request has been received and it will be attended to but that's where it ends. I have received nothing from Aston Forex with regards to my last 2 withdrawal requests and it is now 2 months +

Regards, Glenn

Back